warning if you drive a car

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Thanks for the warning Kaz :!:

The problem I'm afraid in this country is that there is very little deterrent if any :!: a few community hours service IMO is just a joke :!:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Pootling through Manchester late one evening on the CB500, I stop at some lights.

Next thing I know, somebody jumps on the pillion.

Turns out he was just a pissed guy who thought it would be funny, but I wasnt taking any chances so I just nailed it.

He's lucky I didnt back-headbutt him with my helmet, but he did need new underwear.

I'm not sure of the truth of the paper story though... wouldn't you notice before you got in? Also, car parks are full of people and hard to get out of, I think most crims who would car jack you would use a different method (the bump from behind, traffic lights, motorway hitchers, gun in face etc.) Still, good to know. How many people are gonna crap themselves the next time somebody spam-leaflets their car?
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Kitch wrote:Turns out he was just a pissed guy who thought it would be funny, but I wasnt taking any chances so I just nailed it.
So you went tearing off with some pisshead on the back?!! Ya madman! :D :D