BU@@ER!

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Was just given a late Christmas present... A snazzy push-bike :roll:

(Look out Kitch, I'm coming to getcha!)

Interestingly though, it was bought BEFORE I got cozy with the boys in blue!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

OMG!

Psychic present buyers!

Flee!!!!

Seriously though, there must be hundreds of miles of private roads once you get out of the cities and stuff out there...
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Not really. Only "private" roads around here are dirt & to get to a track, I'd have to get a ute or trailor or something. I haven't even got a car... Plus the track days are few & far between & tend to be a tad costly. I've never done one.

I'm still waiting for the letter, but am leaning towards just going without for three months, painful though it may be. It'll be an enforced get-fit-lose-weight period, so I guess it's not all bad. I'll be back & looking whizz-bang in no time.

/must think positive... must think positive... must think positive...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Max

Post by Max »

VTRgirl wrote: I'm still waiting for the letter, but am leaning towards just going without for three months, painful though it may be. It'll be an enforced get-fit-lose-weight period, so I guess it's not all bad. I'll be back & looking whizz-bang in no time.
Sorry to read about your slight indiscretions with the feds. Taking the 12 mth option seems a bit dodgy as you are bound to carry out some minor offence and the only policeman you see in those 12mths will see you do it.
Max