Discrimination!

General Bike chat
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

I agree with the "racist" :roll: comments about berkas (not sure if that's correct). I mean, c'mohhhhhn! Who's going to look back fondly at this family snap in years to come?

Image[/quote]

Is it me or do they look like their posing in front of something that could easily be turned into a makeshift gallows?? - Perhaps it was Saddams groupies posing for a last shot for the album ??

Apologies if my sense of humour offends...but I'm getting sick of the liberal, non discrimination, politically correct world we are expected to conform to 24/7.......who said they could make the rules up :x

Sorry rant over :oops:
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

i got barred out of my local shop for not taking off my lid the shop (they had no notices asking you to take your lid off and they know me it took em 45mins to tell the whole area i was barred and for my parents to phone me and ask what happened )is that is so close to my house i could lob a house brick in there dustbin from my front yard well iam the only person that rides a motorcycle in the local area they know my parents and they know where i live i was late for work and i stopped in a hurry for a packet of cancer sticks and got thrown out of the shop cos they said ''i was gona rob them,'' funny i have never heard of anyone holding up a shop with a £5 note in there hand before i now shop somewhere else and have done for the past 3 years
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Well done Imao!

You see somthing I haven't mention yet with this is, why if I was gonna stick the place up would I calmly fill up, amble in, hand over me debit card ect ect.

Next it'll be can you please remove your coat as you may be hiding a weapon of some sort under it!

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

well i know how you feel i lived in st albans for 2 years and when ever i went to a petrol station i never took my lid off most places i would go in to the shop without any problems if they did i would go to the night desk n pay from outside, one day there must have been 4 bikers outside with there lids n sunglasses on when ever i walk past the shop now and there out side i always smile and make sure they see the bag of shopping i have well its there loss i can shop elsewhere they cant get new customers as easy :D i also forgot to say i live near a huge army base and you cant wipe your butt there without some one telling you how many sheets you used
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
curly

Post by curly »

I am giving them my money, I will keep my helmet on if I want to!
baldrocks to 'em! :P
I will go to all my local petrol stations in the next couple of weeks and let you know what happened when I kept my helmet on.
Watch this space. :?: