Dean Jacob - Funeral Details.

General Biker Banter
Badger

Dean Jacob - Funeral Details.

Post by Badger »

The funeral of Dean Jacob will take place on Wednesday 4th July 2007 at 2.00 pm St Peters Church, Cradley Halesowen West Midlands.

Dean was tragically killed during the Senior TT at the 26th Milestone incident.

It was Dean’s first visit to the Isle of Man, he was a real full of life bubbly character, & was really enjoying the TT. Dean was a racer himself & had recently won his first race in only his second year of racing.

I was part of a group of 11 people that included Dean, as well has his parents & other friends, please spare a special thought for Deans parents, not only have they lost a child, they were there to witness the whole tragic event.

Alan
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Tragic Alan :!:

My thoughts do go out to all of Dean's family and friends that are left behind :!:

Chris.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

As Chris said Alan, Tragic!

I'm sure everyone who heard about the accident will have had at least a few moments reflection.

My thoughts are with everyone involved, family, friends, witnesses and the marshalls and emergency services who had to deal with it.

We all know the dangers of the sport(s) we love and always know things can happen and are shocked when we hear about them. It's only when it happens to someone close to you that you realise the full impact.

For a long time there's a void in our world, a void that person used to fill. That void is always there, but somehow, over time it seems to grow smaller. It's not that we miss or love the person any less than at the first moment. We must just compensate for them no longer being there somehow.
The aching pain we feel at our loss, we feel will never subside, but slowly it does lessen.

As the saying goes.. 'Time is the great healer'

Graeme

Badger

Post by Badger »

Thanks for that Graeme,

A bit about Dean and his plans for racing:
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:2a ... 11140.html

Racing news:
http://users.powernet.co.uk/needwood/Dean/index.html

Local Kidderminster reports on his death:
http://www.thisiskidderminster.co.uk/di ... 61.0.0.php

Alan
MDJ

Post by MDJ »

Please pass on my condolences, its is indeed a tragicaly sad happening and my thoughts will be with Dean and his family on Wednesday. May Strength and honour be with you throught this dark time.
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!