What Exhaust Cans do you guys use, Fellow Storm Owners

General Bike chat
Taz69

Post by Taz69 »

Hi guys and girls,

Is there any problem with using High Level cans if I intend to carry a pillion now and again ?

Just wondering if there a risk of burn or heat to their legs.

Thanks

Mark
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

Stratman wrote:If she was American she could knit you a scarf and you could use that as an exhaust because it would be a muffler.

I'll get me coat................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: excellent answer!!
ImageImageImageImage
waspy

Post by waspy »

I've got art oval race cans on at the mo , they were on when I bought it but as soon as I've got the money I want another set of scorpion cans, the titanium blued oval cans, oval cans look alot better than the round ones. Had scorpions on my last storm that I accidently threw down the road may it rest in piece
It's a bad idea to take a sleeping pill & a laxative at the same time !!
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

I like the Scorpian cans, but these blue-to-silver style ones (IMHO) look as if they are overheated, not cleaned and worn out from brand new!!!
Ummmmmmm :roll:
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Taz69

Post by Taz69 »

Ok guys, the scorpions seem to be the choice, I was thinking about Hi-Level cans, but even thou I don't take pillions often, I don't want a problem when I do, would there be any ?

Mark
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Taz69 wrote:Ok guys, the scorpions seem to be the choice, I was thinking about Hi-Level cans, but even thou I don't take pillions often, I don't want a problem when I do, would there be any ?

Mark
There shouldn't be any problems as far as I know for pillions (although to be fair I haven't tried them with a pillion yet), mine came with spacers so you can fit the standard rear foot peg hangers :!:

Chris.