Bike show

General Biker Banter
rst steve

Bike show

Post by rst steve »

Anyone going to the bike show or been to the bike show???? Gonna go tomorrow and see if i can get any bargains. :D
vtrkarl

Post by vtrkarl »

same here youll have to make your own mimd up on the show....suffice to say will be my last.
yes dear...its yellow
cashy

Post by cashy »

I got some stealth front and rear razor finish discs with VTR cut out in the middles can't wait for them to be delivered also got one of them abba bike stands, it lifts the bike great but its singing ain't up to much!!!!
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

cashy wrote:I got some stealth front and rear razor finish discs with VTR cut out in the middles can't wait for them to be delivered also got one of them abba bike stands, it lifts the bike great but its singing ain't up to much!!!!
Saw them Stealth discs and was very tempted to order some but had never heard of them so didnt bother. Let me know what they are like when you get them as the leaflet is staring me in the face at the moment and i'm still tempted.
cashy

Post by cashy »

cus i only wanted discs and not new pads as I've got them at home already they let me have full front and rear for £250
choose the design of disc, colour of insert and bobbin colour and vtr logo in disc!!!!
Loads of stuff about them on google just type in stealth discs!
VTRbob

Post by VTRbob »

only heard good things about stealth disc's, ive got pro-lite cast iron disc's on one of mine & on a quiet night you can hear them rusting :?