Arai High Definition yellow visor

General Biker Banter
clayderman

Arai High Definition yellow visor

Post by clayderman »

Anyone got any ideas as to where I can get hold of a high definition yellow Arai visor to fit a Condor (Super AdSis L-shield BV yellow) tried all the usual suspects (visorshop, racevisors) and Phoenix don't even import them, any ideas guys?
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

What you want is one of them old bottles of lucozade with the crinkly yellow cellophane wrapper. Stick some of that onto a clear visor and you'd be sorted.

Shame they stopped making these bottles about 20 years ago :roll:

Sorry, no help.
Rich.

clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Must have been about the time my parents stopped sending me round the corner shop with the empty bottles of Corona to get 10p back :D
grinner

Post by grinner »

You can at least get an amber pinlock for it if not the visor?
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Grinner.
Yep I agree. Best answer is a pinlock visor (or added kit) so you can go dark in summer with the yellow insert for night use or as std clear one etc!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARAI-PINLOCK-INSE ... dZViewItem

I originally bought a dark one from Hein Gericke (as my Condor had a 'normal' visor) & that came with the plastic pins and a drill bit the coreect size + a template to suit. Worked a treat.
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

A pinlock is not really the way I want to go, I have looked into it and would prefer to get the yellow visor. Thanks for the idea though :)
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

If Phoenix dont do them then you'll not get them in this country directly

Best bet might be to see if the Arai truck in either WSB or MotoGP can point you in the right direction
Failing that write to Arai direct
I've got an inferiority complex
But its not a very good one!
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Right I've found a chap in America that will supply me a genuine Arai high def yellow and a high def blue visor including shipping for less than fifty quid :) cheers for the replies chaps.
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

I will do as soon as I've done the deal and got the goods in my hand and can recommend him 8) ordered today, says he'll ship tomorrow so we'll wait and see.
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Right I have received the visors this morning, they are genuine Arai products brand new in original packaging, it turns out that this guy can pretty much supply anything bike related you could want :)

You only have to look at the price I paid for two genuine Arai visors (47 quid including delivery) that there are some great savings to be made :D and I can thoroughly recommend him.

He's given me a link to an online catalogue.

http://www.powersportrider.com/CGI-BIN/HOME

Quote from Ron "You cannot purchase anything there because we are a wholesale only company. But anything that is in that catalog I can get for you. Sometimes the prices are somewhat less, sometimes a lot less. It just depends on the item.

This catalog does not show everything we carry but it has most of it. If there is something that you're looking for that you do not see let me know. We also have other sources as well.

This is an easy catalog to get used to. In the first Window, select the
catalog you want to see at the bottom left of the page (Street, Off
Road, etc.)

I recommend that you click on the "Index" tab at the top of the next Window. Then click on the corresponding alphabet
letter at the top of that page for the item description or brand you want.

For example, if you want Tires, click on the "T" and scroll down to tires. If you want Dunlop tires then click
on the "D" and scroll down to Dunlop. Once you get to the item page use the "Next Pg", "Prev
Pg" tabs at the top left to go forward or back one page in the catalog.

If you see something that you want, send me the 6 digit part number (81-0702 for example). My
price will always be less than the prices listed."

Now if people are interested I will pm you his email address, I don't want him to get spam so I won't post it here. By the way he accepts paypal

Mark 8)