End of days.......

General Biker Banter
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

oh man. am sry to that fella.....its easier said than done to say "chin up" etc......I hope somit works out for you guys.

John'o
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

An awful decision for you both. Know you're on our minds.

I've spent a bit of time lately working in Maternity & in a special care nursery with premmies & the not-so-well wee ones. One couple who were told their unborn baby was "incompatible with life" (meaning it would live only moments to hours after birth) made the decision to carry on with the pregnancy & make the most of that incredibly short life. They organised professional photographers & all their family & friends to be around immediately following the birth. That tiny baby's whole life was recorded with everybody that loved her so dearly. It was so sad, but beautiful. An amazing set of parents.

Take heart that you have a future with more children ahead of you & use this tragedy to grow closer to each other. Your next child will be loved all the more because of this.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
bob the builder

Post by bob the builder »

My thoughts are very much with you.
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Cant really add any more to whats been said alreadybut thinking of you both at this difficult time :(
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi Mark,

Terrible news matey - difficult to find the words, but think most everybody's used them.

It's probably not much consolation, but my brother & sister in law went through a similar ordeal a long time back. I know they went through hell but came out the other side OK.

I just lost a dear friend yesterday so things are a tad glum here to say the least.

You'll both be going to hell and back, I feel for you and my thoughts are with you, Stay Strong

Graeme.

LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

I'm so sorry.
Nothing I can say that hasn't been said, felt etc by others already.
One can't begin to think of what you both are going through.
Take great care of what you both have now though; each other!

Chris
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

That is that then.........

Isaac Ellis, born and died 7th December 2007 at 1831. Keren is physically fine. We are both in a bit of a state though.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Be strong for each other Mellis. Our thoughts ARE with you and Keren at this very difficult time,

Chris.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

A beautiful name. And he'll always been your son. May he rest in peace, having perhaps been saved from a life of suffering.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Ah Mellis, very sorry to hear that. Chin up lad - life can be cruel but hopefully there will be more wonderful children in the future... My thoughts are with ye.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Bloody hell........ Not much in life could be worse.........Mellis only one good thing can come from this, you and your partner will NEVER be closer once you come out the other side. My thoughts are with you :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Well guys it has been a week and things aren't much better to be honest. We are coming to terms but we are at the beginning of a very long road. Your thoughts are most welcome. Haven't even been out on the bike for a fortnight, just haven't felt the need. Strange times indeed.......
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Trouble is, with your life upside down everyone else is getting festive (well sort of). Lousy time of year for your circumstances, but there isn't a good time anyway. Just look after one another because when it feels like you can cope a bit................... that dog of grief bites your rear again. That's how depression seems to creep back; just when it seems OK to join the human race again.

Our thoughts are with you. :cry:
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

mellis wrote:Well guys it has been a week and things aren't much better to be honest. We are coming to terms but we are at the beginning of a very long road. Your thoughts are most welcome. Haven't even been out on the bike for a fortnight, just haven't felt the need. Strange times indeed.......
Chin Up Lad. It's too soon yet. We just buried my wives dad last week and I'm still expecting him to come bursting in the back door and tell me to get the kettle on. It just doesn't seem real for either of us and it feels crap.
I know what LSM means about the Christmas thing, I'm not feeling it either.
Just remember to be patient with each other, let it happen at it's own pace and don't feel guilty about having a good day or not thinking of the little tyke all the time.
A good future is still around the corner if you'll let it.

Best wishes

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mellis wrote:Well guys it has been a week and things aren't much better to be honest. We are coming to terms but we are at the beginning of a very long road. Your thoughts are most welcome. Haven't even been out on the bike for a fortnight, just haven't felt the need. Strange times indeed.......
Mellis,

It's still very early days yet mate (as Pete said), but at least you're both facing the truth, which is positive thinking, so that can only be good.

Just because I've not posted lately doesn't mean that my wife and myself have not been thinking about you both, well have :!:

Unfortunately life rarely is straight forward, as if it was it would be boring, although I'm sure you both would settle for boring right now, if it meant you could turn the clock back. Things will get better in time, that bit I know is true.

Take care of each other,

Chris.