Danger 10 pin bowling

General Biker Banter
warby221

Danger 10 pin bowling

Post by warby221 »

Well went 10 bowling last night with a few peeps
Who’d have thought it could be so dangerous
Had the ball spin on my finger twisting it at the joint with my palm
Its up like a balloon now when it did it I sort of shot up funny twisting my knee to :oops:
So spent the night with a limp and a dodgy digit :cry:
Any ways leg and finger still up in the morning so left it till 5pm for a quick run
Set of got 2 miles down the road and it starts hail stoning now I’ve got my roof boxer helmet on with no vents so down comes the visor and up comes the mist so it’s a face full of hail or seeing bugger all
Decide to sod of back home by doing a quick around the block to set me off back home when joining the main road I stop to look for traffic and got shunted up the butt by the car behind me
:evil:
Just need to check my lottery numbers now no doubt I’ve lost and owe them a tenner
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Wasn't your day was it :!: 8O

Dangerous pastime, that thur bowling
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Ahhhh.. So God just dosn't only hate Me then!!!!
Welcome Brother..sniff..Welcome... :(
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
Norton500

Post by Norton500 »

I've got a Roof Boxer V like you and they're a nightmare when it's not hot. I normally have to spend 5 minutes rubbing in all sorts of anti-fog bits into the visor to try to stop it steaming.

When it's warm it's a different story of course, as it's one of the few helmets you can ride with flipped back and feels just like an open face. They also look a bit mean when you put on an iridium visor on one...

I know this sounds a bit funny, but did you put your injury in the accident book at the Bowling place??
It's all a big joke until you have somebody's eye out...
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Timbo wrote:Oh Warby, that sounds like a bad day mate. He took a few minutes off at around 2pm from you though mate, just long enough to help me drop my new bike at Rivvy, the embarassment of it!!

O no m8 no damage I hope I mean the guy that ran in to me just shunted the back tyre and bumped me forward a few inches just thought it was the end to a perfect weekend
This might cheer you up a bit m8 a fair few years ago now I had a Fzr genesis pulled up at the traffic lights (looking cool as flook) in my home town out side the picture house whet to put my foot down and my lace had rapped round the gear lever yep over we went bike on top of me and I couldn’t get out from under it
Needed the help of to gents out of the audience to pick it of me there was about 150 people queuing to go in doh
norton
I’d be to embarrassed to put that in as it was the bird finger
You can imagine it cant you and which finger is sir straight up with the bird
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Who would have thought bowling could be so risky 8O

Your luck surely must change for the better soon Warby :!: I hope you're feeling a bit better by now :!:

Chris.
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Not good Warby!

Just read on another site about a chap who was pulling up behind a car that was stopped at some traffic lights. As he slowed down he heard the sound of a car skidding so quickly pulled out and alongside the vehicle in front just as the skidding car rammed into the back of the car now alongside him!!! Bike sandwich just avoided. Aaagggggh.
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Just read on another site about a chap who was pulling up behind a car that was stopped at some traffic lights. As he slowed down he heard the sound of a car skidding so quickly pulled out and alongside the vehicle in front just as the skidding car rammed into the back of the car now alongside him!!! Bike sandwich just avoided. Aaagggggh.
Sounds falimiliar. Leaving the bike show at the NEC a few years ago in the car, I had to pull up sharply as the traffic stopped. Look in my mirrre and saw an Audi piling up behind. As he hit the brakes and locked his wheels I flicked into the left hand lane (lucky no-one there) and the Audi just stopped a few inches behind the bumper of the car I had been following. My mate in the passenger seat saw it all in the wing mirror but the guy in the rear seat was quite oblivious to his near death experience.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!