General Biker Banter
chaz

Post by chaz »

defo screwed your head up!!!

its overcast hasnt stopped raining all night, still comming down now.

7 out of 22 cars finished may get to put a cross over in the circuits soon for a banger race track. feel sorry for the 7th one home as he's the only one who didnt score a point.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Sad thing is you actually drempt that you had watched the GP, when really it was a dream................even this is not real.................its all a dream dream dream drea drea dre zzzzz zzzz zzzz
it may be clever, but its not big.
VTRbob

Post by VTRbob »

ive used oxford grips for 6 years now, put them though a relay so when i turn ignition of grips go of :wink: ive even got them on my summer bike, gets a bit nippy when sun goes down :lol: make sure you glue them on,they're a tight fit untill they get hot & expand then you wonder why bikes slowing down when the thottle tube spins in the grip :lol:
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Ahh Timbo dropping bike :roll: dropping phone :roll: confused in the night :roll: heated grips for the old bones :lol: where will this end :?: old folks home :?: get ahead of the game now while can still remember :idea: stick labels on all your clothing with your name and address on :wink: do it now...........................
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

IMO selling the storm was the first symptom 8O
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.