Club Racing

Any racing related stuff
robin1000

Club Racing

Post by robin1000 »

Club Racing, Derby Phoenix, Come and see some real action, including my VTR in the twins (pics in gallery). See http://www.derby-phoenix.co.uk/ for dates. :twisted:
RAINMAKER

clubbing

Post by RAINMAKER »

SOUNDS INTERESTING, TELL US A BIT MORE ABOUT IT. WHATS YOUR INVOLVMENT DO YOU RACE, HOW MANY TURN UP, COSTS, FACILLITIES.
HOW TO GET THERE.
robin1000

Post by robin1000 »

8O Derby Phoenix run meetings at top circuits, Cadwell, Donnington, Mallory, Snetterton etc. You get all the facilities that you'd get a top bike meet at a fraction of the cost. Club meets allow you full access to the paddock to chat to the riders (friendly bunch), and look at the bikes.
I am racing this season on a VTR (first time on a big twin) and have been racing for a good many years. You get a good crowd turn up for the meetings, and the rough entry cost is £10. It really is worth it as club racing is the grass roots and produces good riders and excellent races!
Get a few of your mates together and have a ride out, a perfect weekend.
Check out the pics of my bike in the gallery, and check my website at http://www.firebikes.biz for more info.

Cheers

Robin
Bikes and scorned women don't mix!
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

cheer Rob, might go for a look later on this year, bit busy right now. next trip is to BSB 28th March,,,,,,,few going fancy comeing along?
robin1000

Post by robin1000 »

:D Thanks for the offer dude, but work and club meets and the lack of a road bike mean I will have to decline. Hope to see you at one of the DP meets. If you do you won't be able to miss me, from the pipes alone!!!

Cheers
Bikes and scorned women don't mix!