credit on bike accesories....

Best deals in town
chuxsta

credit on bike accesories....

Post by chuxsta »

any one know of any decent accessory suppliers for zeee bike stuff that offer a reasonable finance deal..

there are a few things i really need and dont want to wait...summer is fast approaching and i want to be pimped out n ready to rock, not hunched over in the garage working out why i got 2 bolts left over after a new mod.
clack

Post by clack »

Hmm, unlikely that any finance deal from an acessory supplier will be at a decent rate. You'd probably be better off getting a flexible loan account from someone like cahoot. Given the current state of financial markets though I'm not sure what would be call 'decent' any more.
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

its ok i found Hein Gerick do a store card,
10% deposit interest free credit for 9 - 12months ( time depends on what time of year as they change their offers or summat )
dont have to pay any thing till the end of the 9 months if you so desire.. pretty much how all store cards work i suppose.

i very nearly orded me a new lid ( to match my bike of course ) the AGV S4.. and a set of hi lv cans,, the offered me a good price on some hi level oval blue flame cans.. but still thinking about it at the moment..