This looks interesting.

General Biker Banter
orangestorm

This looks interesting.

Post by orangestorm »

Only heard about this last night but it should be worth a look see..I'm goin Sunday if it aint Pi---n down :lol:
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Nooooooooooooo 8O

Don't go :!: :!: :!: :!:

Apart from the fact that this'll be the 4th year on the trot I've not made the Spring show due to other engagements or lack of funds! and you'll make me incredibly jealous :cry:

Just don't come back posting that there was a really nice Panther going cheap! :x :evil: :x

You'll only come away wanting some gorgeous piece of motoring history or be waiting delivery of said heritage 8O

If you like old bikes and rumaging through boxes of bits and basically anyhting to do with bikes apart from NEW ones, you'll love. 8)

Think I've heard that amongst the auctions there's a rare Brough Superior (as if they're not rare enough!) with a guide price of £120,000.00 - So take your cheque book.

You have been warned!!

Ah well, there's always the October show. :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

See my new post about Broughs going up shortly - pee'd off? you betcha!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: