Hello again all!!

General Biker Banter
VeetyR

Hello again all!!

Post by VeetyR »

Hey guys , not been on for a while just checking in to see how ye all are. Summertime is here and i am missing the bike loads at the minute....infact i have decided to start saving to buy myself another storm. The problem i am having at the moment is the weather is nice and i am going to need something for distance runs( hrrr hrrrm 100 miles at a time ). :lol:

As some of you know i had my baby stolen and replaced it with an RGV250( which is still not on the road )....there was nothing wrong with it when i bought it but decided to put it in the garage for a full restore including new fairings etc. £2100(total) later i am going to pick it up this weekend and join the 2 wheel crew again :lol: ... lost the original pic of it when it was purple but will post up some images of the finished example later next week for ye all to peruse.

I hope all has been going well......i have seen there have been a few ups/downs/offs and soldiers lost along the way. Condolences and quick recovery to all( i see alan is ok, how about that bike?? )

anyway.....will catch ye all soon enough....johno
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi mate

Good to see you back on the boards.

Think this recession is going to bite a lot of people so look out for bargain bikes. As most of us know, it's often the first casualty of cash strapped households :(

Don't worry, it wasn't Alan's Storm that bought one, it was his Supermoto - If I remember rightly, it snapped in two at least!!!!!

He's on the mend now and itching to get out there again.

alan

Post by alan »

Aye up johno welcome back i know what your going through with all this sun and no playing out time :cry: :cry: Yeah im on the mend now slowly but getting there had my arm op heres a pic for you all, no it want the storm johno im soooooooooooo glad i was on the supermoto.

Last edited by alan on Wed May 14, 2008 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
alan

Post by alan »

oops sorry for big pic
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

caaawwwww...thats a beast of a cut 8O .....

ladies will like the 'ard man battlescarred look tho :)
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

heeeeyyyy....excuse me if i seem excited but have just got bad from another spin on my new wheels :)

As promised here are the pics of my finished bike.......the only real let down is that the guy in china couldnt read the small print by the stripes so it ended up with yammy decals(which i will be replacing iminently!!)

anyway here yar :lol:

Sorry bout the quality of a couple ... i had just got off and was still stunned hahaha :lol:
Dazjm

Post by Dazjm »

:?

I see they performed keyhole with a hatchet!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Nice bike Veety, looks like alot of fun.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Nice one Veety.
I bought a stroker too for playin' around on recently; a KR1 Kwacker.
Spent a good few hours sorting it out, but getting there as they say.

You have fun smellin' up the area OK? !!!!!

PS Did the rossers ever find anything of your bike?
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

nah LSM, those useless mofo's didnt find anythin. not that i would have found out if they did. the insurance co would have taken care of that!

not grumbling tho...got paid out twice on it and i am really liking this 2 stroke thang :)

as you can see here :lol:

i actually cannot wait to go out again!!! It was a good day out.......couldnt touch the cbr on a straight road but on the A's it was close.....blew the other 2 away tho :lol: he he he
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Looking Great John'O 8) 8) Nice job :!:

Alan,
that is some cut :!:

Chris.