Pet Hates Whislt Riding .

General Bike chat
pariah

Pet Hates Whislt Riding .

Post by pariah »

Lets here some of yh pet hates whilst out riding, there must be loads.

1 that does annoy me is when following vehicle waiting for a suitable safe time to pass. The plonker in the vehicle in front of you decides to want drive there car along the ditch. WHY. ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

(1) Anydrivers who own vehicles that don't have indicators fitted :!: well that's not entirely true, any drivers who are too thick and ignorant to use them is what I'm referring too :!: is a little respect and courtesy for others too much to ask :?:

(2) Why is it when you get behind a car the driver decides to use the windscreen washers :?: It usually happens to me just after I've given my bike a real good wash and polish :!: Perhaps these drivers don't like bikes.

OK rant over :wink:

Chris.
Last edited by sirch345 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

car drivers that hog the white line even tho they're in a long line of traffic with no chance of overtaking :evil:
. . . . and scooters crawling along 3 or 4 abreast on the moors road leaving the scooter rally in whitby yesterday (had a lot of fun scaring em with me 'krappy' race system as I went past tho :P )
pariah

Post by pariah »

when filltering through two lanes of traffic. Why do cars seem to part like the red sea when they see yh coming side mirrors .

Could this be : 1 There being polite. naaaa

2 Or they just dont want there pretty new cars scratching
by a prat riding a motorbike .
:lol:
alan

Post by alan »

88 YR OLD JAG DRIVERS :evil: :evil: :evil: AND YES IM SHOUTING
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Sorry can’t post on this one I’d flatten the sites bandwidth limit with the length of it :evil: :evil:
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

What he said...........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hate it when people do 20 in a 40, 30 in a 60 etc on country lanes when it's not safe to over-take but the car driver, usually OAP's... still insist on driving at least half the speed limit! I know its a limit not a target, but come on!!!!
99' Firestorm in the best colour!! :cool:
Dazjm

Post by Dazjm »

Yea, i agree with the not indicating thing..

People who dont indicate at roundabouts, should be wombles banned from driving.

P.S. What does "yh" mean? :oops:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

"Pet" hate whilst riding?

Cats... little buggers are suicidal, unpredictable and make a right mess of your freshly washed fairings.

Traffic lights - I hate em. Singularly designed to impede progress and cause congestion.

<-- Awesome program, well worth watching
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
fishface

Post by fishface »

the sheep that at the last minute decide to run out in front of you 8O and its always the big old scraggy uns ...
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Drivers who seem incapable of getting in the correct lane at a roundabout when they are taking anything other than the 1st exit off.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Cars pulling out on you then not accelerating hard to make up for their error :evil: :evil:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
pariah

Post by pariah »

I think for me is the fact that car drivers dont know what riding a motorbike is actually like for that person.

I actually think that all new divers taking there car test shoud spend at least half an hour in a simulator ridng a bike around a busy town... That would open there eyes as to what we have to endure evey day and how it feels.
Oh and to finish the simulator by having a vehicle pull out on them from a side road.

Oh Yh is the slang term used for You . Cause I,m common yh see . :D :D
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

The silly bitch on the M4 on Saturday 50 in the middle lane nearside empty mobile phone glued to her ear watching the kids in her rear view and ignoring me flashing headlights sounding horn trying to get past with the caravan on back, then turning on to the M25 slip at last minute crossing the hatchings driving between two cars.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.