lower fairing

General Bike chat
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Shiny! lol..it's not been washed in 4 months :lol:...and it's ridden everyday...i find that it only get to a certain level of dirty then it starts to self clean lol
doggit

Post by doggit »

ha ha ha maybe i will cover mine in vasalene just to get it to shine :lol:
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
doggit

Post by doggit »

and i mean my bike before all the smart comments start 8O
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Damn you all! Makes me want a nice red moriwaki style belly pan even more now :cry:
99' Firestorm in the best colour!! :cool:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

andyh you sod hehe, was cold that day :lol:

FirestormMike, ditto totally agree, shame no optional extra, have to admit they do look a bit naked without lower fairing.
pariah

Post by pariah »

Hey Beast. watch this style You will find that the o/s manifold can some times melt and disstort the right hand side. Belive me I know.
Before I painted mine ( after repairing it) I Covered the inside with a heat resisant foil. Works a treat and makes it look nice where you can see the inside . :lol: :lol:
Beast

Post by Beast »

pariah wrote:Hey Beast. watch this style You will find that the o/s manifold can some times melt and disstort the right hand side. Belive me I know.
Before I painted mine ( after repairing it) I Covered the inside with a heat resisant foil. Works a treat and makes it look nice where you can see the inside . :lol: :lol:
Yup found that out before i painted it from red to black... :lol:
At least im not alone, thought it might of been the brackets on wrong, but been fine since. :)
pariah

Post by pariah »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bugger to late
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

FirestormMike wrote:Makes you wonder why Honda didn't do a fairing like that in the first place. They'd have sold loads more storms if they had !
You're right..it totally transforms the bike ,and that tailpiece 8) ...surely Honda could've done that without adding too much cost to the bike :?: Mind you,was a new storm in '96/'97 not nearly £8 k :?:
Stevie
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Sharkskinz on my old one.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

I do like double bubble screens also got one here but gonna fit when I get the bike resprayed.

Are there any other lower fairings out there which are different to the ones we have posted. Could be a good idea to name them also manufactures where to buy etc.
doggit

Post by doggit »

just had a quick look at the skidmarx lower and looks ok, not a lot of money either, does anyone have one of them on their bike and are the easy to fit
carl
doggit

Post by doggit »

i have just ordered powerbronze lower in black 8) 8) cant wait to get it and put it on the bike
carl
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

totally transforms the bike IMO. Nice one mate a good investment.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'