Short adjustable Clutch levers

General Bike chat
Stu

Short adjustable Clutch levers

Post by Stu »

I am due to get my VTR Firestorm in the next week or so but will ideally need to change the clutch lever for an adjustable one even better if its a shorter one.

Does anyone know of anyone that makes them? I've checked Pazzo etc but they only seem to make the brake lever.

Cheers
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Pazzo do make adjustable ones but dont know if they do short ones. I've got a normal length Pazzo on mine. :D
Beebug52

Post by Beebug52 »

Yes they do make shortie brake and clutch levers, I got both mine from

Promoto
Imex Business
Kings Road
Tyseley
Birmingham
B11 2AL

I'm not very good at posting pics so if you can't see a pic go to Bikerbook and find my photos and you'll see the clutch and brake levers
Stu

Post by Stu »

Cheers - I will be getting some next week check all my usual dealers and they couldn't find them - typical if it's not on their screen it don't exist lol
doggit

Post by doggit »

The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
grinner

Post by grinner »

I'm in love with ASV levers at the mo, short and black, like my coffee!
doggit

Post by doggit »

might seem a numpty question 8O but what difference does having short levers make
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

yeh i woz thinking that, appen there for people wi short fingers! :wink: :lol: :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Nah, but you get through 1" narrower gaps between cars!

Every little helps..... :)
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Stu

Post by Stu »

doggit wrote:might seem a numpty question 8O but what difference does having short levers make
carl
Personally I only ever use 2 fingers with braking and clutching so normal levers can catch the knuckles - can also help in spills on track days as less to catch :D

IMPO they also look better 8)
doggit

Post by doggit »

ah neva thought of that, and i only use a couple of fingers on levers, so might take a look at adding shorties
carl
doggit

Post by doggit »

well i will just lock up my back wheel like you do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but it will be no different to how i ride now with long levers, i will just grab a big 2 finger full 8)
carl
Ernie Cooley

Post by Ernie Cooley »

I might need a long clutch one and a short Front brake one seeing as I am a 4 finder leftie and 2 finger rightie :lol:
doggit

Post by doggit »

ernie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carl
Stu

Post by Stu »

Timbo wrote:Stu and Doggit, what about when 2 fingers just wont do? When u need a big hand full of brake when Captain Volvo pulls out on you for instance?

If needed in an emergency you could get 3 on but when instructing and track I've never had any problems. Plus my fingers have been broken that many times the little fingers have no power to them.