General Biker Banter
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Cost me a fortune today ,Tesco were sold out of monkey nuts, so had to go to Sainsburys.
Had 15 kids in ,so not too bad ,but got a lot of stuff left over, better that than not having enough :!:
Just a wee village i live in so, we know them all :!:
Stevie
Stu

Post by Stu »

I sprayed by boots silver and placed them outside the door - well who going to let their kids knock if they think Gary Glitters there :lol:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Stu wrote:I sprayed by boots silver and placed them outside the door - well who going to let their kids knock if they think Gary Glitters there :lol:
PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Hankie

Post by Hankie »

our kids took the mutt out Trick or Treating with them last night, you can tell how excited it was about it.... :lol:

Chris
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Being known as the "Evil Petrol Head" locally I got................. no calls at all.
Great!
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I'm proud to say Australia has managed to pretty much avoid the Americanism of Halloween. I don't know of anyone who lets their kids trick or treat, and nobody has anything on hand to give out anyway.

No thanks to the shops though... Normally Halloween passes without anyone giving it a thought, but there were suspicious-looking pumpkins for sale in the supermarkets last week, with stencils & instructions to make lanterns :roll: .

I beseech thee, Australians! Resist!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Thank the gods there's some sanity somewhere VTRGirl!!!!

And long may it continue

(Strange to be saying it about Aussies though LOL)

I bloody hate Americanisms and the way their made up fairytale culture (cos they left theirs behind and good riddance), is slowly ruining ours!

What ever happened to "Happy Hallowe'en" - never mind sodding trick or treat WTF is that all about. Despite the fact that 'Happy' Hallowe'n is itself a bit of a misnomer.

Rant over, for now :evil: