Watch out theres a juggler about!!!

General Biker Banter
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

Heres a quote from another forum I visit, same topic !!!!

I can't wait to tell everyone at work: I know exactly who this is:

The guy's nickname is 'Chopper', and nobody likes him. He comes into our dealership and training school on a regular basis to talk absolute sh1t. Most recently to try and sell us some shitty flashing hi-vis jackets. I can't even look at him anymore without getting wound up.

He's NOT a motorcycle instructor. I can't believe he's got those stickers on his bike. It used to just say "Trainee CBT INSTRUCTOR". No training school in southampton will give him a job because he's such a complete prick. I'm an instructor, getting a CBT1 license takes a couple months training at best. This guy's spent years and paid thousands being trained as an instructor and has still not signed one CBT certificate. He's a complete fraud.

You know this guy once put a blue flashing light on his bike and pretended to be a blood runner. Got wombles for it in London. He actually pulls people over all the time. Mainly young lads on mopeds. Can't believe how far he's pushing it.

He's such a knobhead. Anyone want his address?

Next time i see him i'm finally gonna confront him about this. Oh and by the way, the local police take no notice of him, in fact he's only a nuisance to them. That's not a direct quote, but they said something along those lines.

He can'ty get away with this kinda nonsense forever.

BTW the microphone isn't attached to anything.

Now I think he is an even bigger prick.......Ha Ha Ha .....Busted !!!!!!

Jim.

RACIST!!! not me....I'll race any fooker!!!!
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

If anyone sees him, tell him I was asking about some stuff:

As a Data Controller bound by the Data Protection Act in what ways is he showing compliance with said legislation relating to filmed footage of members of the public, its use and storage?

Producing this footage as evidence, the Police and Criminal Evidence Act and Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act apply to direct or covert monitored surveillance of targetted persons or places.

The Human Rights Act article 8 protects an individuals right to privacy and requires a CCTV operator (as he clearly is from his actions and the whacking huge stickers on his bike) to sign and adhere to a recognised Code of Practice and regulations.

When did he get his Security Industry Authority (CCTV) licence?

I have to abide by all that in my job. Granted, he's just a bloke with a headcam, and normally it wouldn't apply, but how he's using it makes the difference. If not contravening the above, he's sailing close enough to the wind for the police to be requiring him to desist I would think. (written in my expert capacity as a non-lawyer)
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

wombles it Kitch, just go around and bite his ankle.
Rich.

Kitch

Post by Kitch »

*Grrrrr* *bark*
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Jim67 wrote:Heres a quote from another forum I visit, same topic !!!!

I can't wait to tell everyone at work: I know exactly who this is:

The guy's nickname is 'Chopper', and nobody likes him. He comes into our dealership and training school on a regular basis to talk absolute sh1t. Most recently to try and sell us some shitty flashing hi-vis jackets. I can't even look at him anymore without getting wound up.

He's NOT a motorcycle instructor. I can't believe he's got those stickers on his bike. It used to just say "Trainee CBT INSTRUCTOR". No training school in southampton will give him a job because he's such a complete prick. I'm an instructor, getting a CBT1 license takes a couple months training at best. This guy's spent years and paid thousands being trained as an instructor and has still not signed one CBT certificate. He's a complete fraud.

You know this guy once put a blue flashing light on his bike and pretended to be a blood runner. Got wombles for it in London. He actually pulls people over all the time. Mainly young lads on mopeds. Can't believe how far he's pushing it.

He's such a knobhead. Anyone want his address?

Next time i see him i'm finally gonna confront him about this. Oh and by the way, the local police take no notice of him, in fact he's only a nuisance to them. That's not a direct quote, but they said something along those lines.

He can'ty get away with this kinda nonsense forever.

BTW the microphone isn't attached to anything.

Now I think he is an even bigger prick.......Ha Ha Ha .....Busted !!!!!!

Jim.
pm me his addy mate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Is it really WARBY?

Might be....................... 8O
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

If I ever come across that guy, i'll twist his head off and stuff it sideways up his butt........
Stu

Post by Stu »

He used to have POLITE written on his helmet and bike so looked like police but was advised to remove it.

Fookin end of a bell needs to get a life or kicking
yellowstorm

Post by yellowstorm »

Stu wrote:He used to have POLITE written on his helmet and bike so looked like police but was advised to remove it.
Maybe we could all club together and buy him a new sticker, it could read:
C 8O NT
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Absolutely beautiful that they've done him the courtesy of blacking out his rego plate, whilst giving his full name, location & a pretty mug shot.

I'm sure the absence of a few letters & numerals will make it impossible for anyone to identify that bike...

I reckon the coppers probably set-up the article with the hope that someone else would deal with him & get him off their case!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

Stratman wrote:Obviously lost his chipolata in a scrabble accident :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

i dont normaly jump on the band wagon in things like this,,, but i read that and had to put my 2 pence, or £20 in for this one...

im not a violent person by any means,, but if i pass this dude in the street i will sure as hell give him something he can take to the police when he has the breathing tubes taken out of him and the rest of the life support machines.
Wicky

Vigilante biker’s murky past

Post by Wicky »

This scoop is on a par with the exposed BNP list!

Vigilante biker’s murky past

A vigilante motorcyclist who films other bikers speeding is an ex-lag with a string of previous driving convictions, MCN can reveal.

We recently revealed how busybody Geoff Smith, 62, spends his days riding precisely on the speed limit while filming with a helmet camera and hands footage of riders who overtake to police.

But the oddball has a long list of convictions of his own, including driving without a licence, MoT, or insurance – and speeding.

Most bizarrely, he was once jailed for stealing donations to a private ambulance charity – which he’d set up so he could live out his fantasy of riding with flashing lights and a siren.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... EPI-104082
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

I am pissing my self now!!!! what a complete and utter tw@!!!!!
Lets all ride down and follow him and take pictures and video him riding by!!!!
You got to admit it would be a laugh

Jim.

RACIST!!! not me....I'll race any fooker!!!!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Lets all ride down and follow him and take pictures and video him riding by!!!!
You got to admit it would be a laugh
Yep
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!