Post by magnum »

Walk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post code SO15 2NF.
"It may be yellow but it ain't no chicken"
bigtwinthing

Re: Ferry,Ice cream,Pizza and bi- planes - Hants 5th Jul 14

Post by bigtwinthing »

New Route!

Hi All heres the new route after the roadworks issue.

Meet up at Winchester Services for Brekkie. ( iam still paying!) (1)

Then onto mine to drop gear off (2)

Then through the forest to Sandbanks to get ferry (3)

Then to swan age for the ice cream bit! ( aim treating you to these too (4)

Up to Blandford.(5)

Then Salisbury (6)

Then Maybe "Loomies" if you need a cuppa (7)

Back to Motorway for a blast back to mine to get the gear ( twisty bits on route) (8)

Back at mine for a cuppa ( 2 )

Happy to change route if anyone want to visit anywhere in particular. I will do this route this week to check.Image

and no piss taking over the comp graphics ok! :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:New Route!

Hi All heres the new route after the roadworks issue.

Meet up at Winchester Services for Brekkie. ( iam still paying!) (1)

Then onto mine to drop gear off (2)

Then through the forest to Sandbanks to get ferry (3)

Then to swan age for the ice cream bit! ( aim treating you to these too (4)

Up to Blandford.(5)

Then Salisbury (6)

Then Maybe "Loomies" if you need a cuppa (7)

Back to Motorway for a blast back to mine to get the gear ( twisty bits on route) (8)

Back at mine for a cuppa ( 2 )

Happy to change route if anyone want to visit anywhere in particular. I will do this route this week to check.Image

and no piss taking over the comp graphics ok! :lol:
Hope it's dryer than today 44 bike's on a ride we all looked like drowned rat's. :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

just got back from that route, it was great until i met up with the "harley with ridiculous handle bars on" group, they mostly had apehangers on and all looked shite, that can't be comfortable for any more than 10 minutes with your arms eye level and ya legs pointing forwards. A few had the obligatory Nazi style lids and the half size ones. Chaps, tassles and loud cans all at 55mph! oh and that "Chapter" thingy on there jackets.

In Swanage, 16 bike were given parking tickets for parking on the prom, Great I've been going there and parking for over 30 yrs and helping to keep the economy going and now they stop bikes parking there. It was always a high point for the people on Holiday to have a walk round the bikes. Well done Swanage Council You "Nobs"
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:just got back from that route, it was great until i met up with the "harley with ridiculous handle bars on" group, they mostly had apehangers on and all looked shite, that can't be comfortable for any more than 10 minutes with your arms eye level and ya legs pointing forwards. A few had the obligatory Nazi style lids and the half size ones. Chaps, tassles and loud cans all at 55mph! oh and that "Chapter" thingy on there jackets.

In Swanage, 16 bike were given parking tickets for parking on the prom, Great I've been going there and parking for over 30 yrs and helping to keep the economy going and now they stop bikes parking there. It was always a high point for the people on Holiday to have a walk round the bikes. Well done Swanage Council You "Nobs"
Take a screwdriver with yer and turn the number plate around. :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:just got back from that route, it was great until i met up with the "harley with ridiculous handle bars on" group, they mostly had apehangers on and all looked shite, that can't be comfortable for any more than 10 minutes with your arms eye level and ya legs pointing forwards. A few had the obligatory Nazi style lids and the half size ones. Chaps, tassles and loud cans all at 55mph! oh and that "Chapter" thingy on there jackets.

my mate did that and they took it off the tax disc! great ride out today though apart from that.
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

bigtwinthing wrote:
magnum wrote:

my mate did that and they took it off the tax disc! great ride out today though apart from that.
I've always kept the tax disc in my jacket pocket, is that not correct then? :think:

:twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:
magnum wrote:

No tax disc after october :thumbup:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Iam upset that know one has posted "Well done on the graphics BTT you computer duffas " iam filling up! sniff sniff!!!
magnum

Post by magnum »

bigtwinthing wrote:Iam upset that know one has posted "Well done on the graphics BTT you computer duffas " iam filling up! sniff sniff!!!
I'll just follow you. :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Iam upset that know one has posted "Well done on the graphics BTT you computer duffas " iam filling up! sniff sniff!!!
I'll just follow you. :lol:
i do know where the speed camera,s usually are and i may hit 60mph once or twice!!!, and the odd wee stop(x 9) :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum

Post by magnum »

looks ok lets hope the weather holds up.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

magnum wrote:
looks ok lets hope the weather holds up.
possible showers, but as its warm it will dry up quick i expect!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Few more guys coming, were meeting at 8 am at Ower macdonalds on M27 , then up to Winchester to meet guys from up North at Southside Winchester Services then out on the route.

Ride safe down guys, weather will improve iam told!