Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

Rider on a Storm

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by Rider on a Storm »

alec wrote:
Rider on a Storm wrote:Stainless bits arived today, at last :clap: 10 sets will be available as of now, will be making more next week so should have enough to go around for the next few weeks, tks for all the mail :thumbup:
Hi Tray
did you get my pm regarding mirror extenders
Sure did m8, sorry but circumstances dictate what I can or cant get access to. I am working on a cover for the rear cct in alloy, a bit of bling for one cct that is obvious, could look at the extensions after that
Tray
alec

Post by alec »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
alec wrote:
Rider on a Storm wrote:Stainless bits arived today, at last :clap: 10 sets will be available as of now, will be making more next week so should have enough to go around for the next few weeks, tks for all the mail :thumbup:
Hi Tray
did you get my pm regarding mirror extenders
Sure did m8, sorry but circumstances dictate what I can or cant get access to. I am working on a cover for the rear cct in alloy, a bit of bling for one cct that is obvious, could look at the extensions after that
the rear cct looks great in stainless but i'm up for a bit of bling lol, have you got any pics or plans of them yet, i'd be interested if they work ok.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
Rider on a Storm

looking at a slide on cover held in place with a grub screw, would look cool adonised or powdercoated or just polished, early days yet, just about keeping up with orders for manuals
Tray
Rider on a Storm

guys all who ordered ccts :thumbup: should have them or they are out for delivery, if anyone is interested I have 5 sets to spare just have to get them polished, big :thumbup: to all for all the interest in my ccts
Tray
Arfur_Guiness

Post by Arfur_Guiness »

Rider on a Storm wrote:guys all who ordered ccts :thumbup: should have them or they are out for delivery, if anyone is interested I have 5 sets to spare just have to get them polished, big :thumbup: to all for all the interest in my ccts
Hi Tray

Sent you a pm. I'm after a set of CCTs please - only just found this post! DOH!
Give me sunshine after the Storm
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

PM sent. I could really use a set of these :)
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
Rider on a Storm

tinysmall got the last set in stock, getting more done for next week will be posting here when ready :thumbup:
Tray
Arfur_Guiness

Post by Arfur_Guiness »

Rider on a Storm wrote:guys all who ordered ccts :thumbup:
Hi Tray

CCT's arrived today, thanx.
Friday night fun - fish & chips, couple of pints :beer: and a Stormy night in the garage!
Give me sunshine after the Storm
Rider on a Storm

Arfur_Guiness wrote:
Rider on a Storm wrote:guys all who ordered ccts :thumbup:
Hi Tray

CCT's arrived today, thanx.
Friday night fun - fish & chips, couple of pints :beer: and a Stormy night in the garage!
:clap: doin the same m8, except not in garage only have a leanto at the moment, garage nearly done just have to put in concrete floor, concrete has to be barrowed in and aint looking forward to that i can tell ya :x or can offer a prize for the person who can barrow the most conctete :lol: pm me for entry for contest :lol:
Tray
vtwin

Post by vtwin »

Hi Tray, when do you think I will get mine? The tracking number you gave me just says they have been dispatched from the depot. :beer:
Rider on a Storm

vtwin wrote:Hi Tray, when do you think I will get mine? The tracking number you gave me just says they have been dispatched from the depot. :beer:
Delivery is usually 3-5 days, dispatch is from Dublin depot which usually means in transit., longest delivery was about 10 days but that was to New Mexico and ccts were recieved in New York customs within 2 days, it took 8 days to get ccts from there to New Mexico, they must still be using pony express :lol: :lol:
Tray
vtwin

Post by vtwin »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
vtwin wrote:Hi Tray, when do you think I will get mine? The tracking number you gave me just says they have been dispatched from the depot. :beer:
Delivery is usually 3-5 days, dispatch is from Dublin depot which usually means in transit., longest delivery was about 10 days but that was to New Mexico and ccts were recieved in New York customs within 2 days, it took 8 days to get ccts from there to New Mexico, they must still be using pony express :lol: :lol:

Arrived today and they look fantastic, going to fit them Monday, thanks for your help. :beer:
Mender

Post by Mender »

Rider on a Storm, I need a pair of your finest manual CCTs, do you have any available and how do I go about it.(payment etc)
thanks
Mender
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
(I’ll either find a way or make one )
Mender
Rider on a Storm

Mender wrote:Rider on a Storm, I need a pair of your finest manual CCTs, do you have any available and how do I go about it.(payment etc)
thanks
Mender
Hi m8, have a couple of sets almost ready, ran out of m8 stainless bolts again, didnt expect the last lot to go as quick as they did, keep an eye on this posting for updates of when ccts are available, as soon as i have them I will let you know :thumbup:
Tray
waggy

Post by waggy »

:thumbup: