agentpineapple

Re: Religion ??

Post by agentpineapple »

mmmmmmmmmmmm domino's..... :burp:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

In Burma, its kicking off with the Bhuddists and the Muslims at each other.

I'd love to sit these people down and prove that neither Allah or Bhudda exist, and they're fighting for nothing.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

leevtr wrote:In Burma, its kicking off with the Bhuddists and the Muslims at each other.

I'd love to sit these people down and prove that neither Allah or Bhudda exist, and they're fighting for nothing.
You sound like the chosen one, are you the messiah? Or just a naughty boy? :wink:
Last edited by BigVeeGrin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I am the god of hell fire :lol: :lol:

And Bhudda is alive, he's in all of us. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

cybercarl wrote:I am the god of hell fire :lol: :lol:

And Bhudda is alive, he's in all of us. :roll:

well your world is crazy , Arthur brown. (one there for the teenagers)
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

So wombles crazy yeh yeh :Rock1:

:wink:

==============================Enter the Darkside
gilson

Post by gilson »

Do you think that there's a high proportion of atheists amongst bikers for the same reason why seemingly more bikers smoke?

Biking is a little selfish, risky, addictive and rebellious. It's also probably that bikers are confident, logical and a bit crazy. (Not to mention attractive and sexy).

Perhaps it's a character of the people that are drawn to biking that makes then more likely to be smoking atheists?

Generalisations are generally true....
No bike (yet).
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

gilson wrote:Do you think that there's a high proportion of atheists amongst bikers for the same reason why seemingly more bikers smoke?

Biking is a little selfish, risky, addictive and rebellious. It's also probably that bikers are confident, logical and a bit crazy. (Not to mention attractive and sexy).

Perhaps it's a character of the people that are drawn to biking that makes then more likely to be smoking atheists?

I like the thinking Gilson.

yes bikers have to believe in their skills and their bikes, god wont save you from a crash, so more likley to be selfish atheists [if you ignore the christian bikers association http://www.bike.org.uk/cma/! :? ]

But you might have to do a poll to work out how many of us smoke.... I dont, but I look on that as balancing the risk I take on the bike :lol:
AMcQ
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

AMCQ46 wrote:
gilson wrote:Do you think that there's a high proportion of atheists amongst bikers for the same reason why seemingly more bikers smoke?

I like the thinking Gilson.

yes bikers have to believe in their skills and their bikes, god wont save you from a crash, so more likley to be selfish atheists [if you ignore the christian bikers association http://www.bike.org.uk/cma/! :? ]

But you might have to do a poll to work out how many of us smoke.... I dont, but I look on that as balancing the risk I take on the bike :lol:
+1 Agreed, I think it got little to do with smoking, in the US and Australia there's actually less bikers that smoke by far in comparison to European bikers at list to my own account, but it's also true for everybody else not just bikers!
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
leevtr wrote:In Burma, its kicking off with the Bhuddists and the Muslims at each other.

You sound like the chosen one, are you the messiah? Or just a naughty boy? :wink:
Very, very naughty....not as much as I'd like though :lol: :lol:
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "