Well what do you think?

General Bike chat
Beamish

Re: Well what do you think?

Post by Beamish »

Thanks Chris and Andy for your kind words.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
goody

Post by goody »

Sexy Beast!

Are those tyres racetec, what sort of mileage would you expect out of them?
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

I love it.

I want your bike dammit.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Jim Said
Pete I am getting worried. have you posted a piccy of your SP lately Its not slammed to the weeds with a bucket exhaust and and a kicking amp
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I've even managed to find one of those little Hula Girls on a spring to stick on the tank :shh:

Acutally, it's covered in sh!te. The car radiator split on the way home from the airport Tuesday so the bikes been put back into play full time again. I must admit it feels like everytime I step towards the bike the heavens open. It's July FFS and I'm back to wearing my winter kit, what the hells going on :sad2

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

[/quote]
It's July FFS and I'm back to wearing my winter kit, what the hells going on :sad2

Pete.l[/quote]

Up'till till Monday we've had fantastic weather for a number of weeks up here ,infact i said to a neighbour last weekend "if the good weather ends now, it'll still be the best summer we've had for years" :!:

I think it's maybe ended.......will keep my mouth shut in future :!:

We go to Dorset on holiday each year ,to Poole ,....i told the same family next door how we have always had great weather every year,they should try it sometime down south................you guessed,that's where they are right now ..........they are due back on Saturday , they drove 500 miles each way cos i gauranteed them great weather ,so i'm hoping they still enjoyed it :lol: :!:
Stevie
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It's been foo-king sh1te down here too :Cry1:

June month was pretty good, but July that's a different story :thumbdown:

I hope your neighbours Stevie have had it better, but listening to Pete they will be lucky if they have,

Chris.
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Stevie said
they drove 500 miles each way cos i gauranteed them great weather ,so i'm hoping they still enjoyed it
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We were pretty good for the last month too, infact, I managed to get sunburnt before I went on hol for a change :cool2
Now I'm wishing I was part duck.
Still got time to run before the neighbours get back Stevie :mrgreen:

Pete.l
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Aye ,ive actually been checking the weather myself for the past week for Bournemouth/Poole area......it didnt look good for them,.......they will be driving up on Sat ,so i'll find out how it went .

Then i'll be heading down next Fri , leaving home at Midnight,driving through the night, gonna take in the Poole Quay bike night ,it's meant to be the biggest weekly bike meet in the uk .
Stevie
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

goody wrote:Sexy Beast!

Are those tyres racetec, what sort of mileage would you expect out of them?
Yes mate, I got about 1700 out of a rear on the blade and its looking like about the same on the SP2. I got less out of rears using 014's and Mich Pilot Sports so not three bad.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

sirch345 wrote:It's been foo-king sh1te down here too :Cry1:

I hope your neighbours Stevie have had it better, but listening to Pete they will be lucky if they have,

Chris.
Well that was a surprise,got a wee chat with them on their return home yesterday t-time,.......it only rained twice the whole week they were down at "Sandford Park", near Poole ,they really enjoyed it ,their kids were in the outdoor pool most days.
Stevie
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

:thumbup:
So your names not Mud then :D

It's supposed to be a bit unsettled down here for the next couple of weeks and then hopefully we'll get an improvement. From watching a bit of the golf yesterday I'd say it was better at Turnberry than what it was here.

Pete.l
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

They look very 8) Jim.
SP1's rock!
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Pete.L wrote::thumbup:
So your names not Mud then :D

It's supposed to be a bit unsettled down here for the next couple of weeks and then hopefully we'll get an improvement. From watching a bit of the golf yesterday I'd say it was better at Turnberry than what it was here.

Pete.l
Hmmm.......i'm around half an hour from Turnberry and i had the odd shower here :!:
Unsettled down your way for the next couple o weeks 8O ......nooooooo....i'm hopin for a big improvement come Saturday :)
Stevie
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

....i'm hopin for a big improvement come Saturday
Well... I'm not bad with a firestorm. As for the weather, I'll see what I can do. No promises mind :D

Pete.l
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

bikerpiker wrote:
sirch345 wrote:It's been foo-king sh1te down here too :Cry1:

Chris.
Well that was a surprise,got a wee chat with them on their return home yesterday t-time,.......it only rained twice the whole week they were down at "Sandford Park", near Poole ,they really enjoyed it ,their kids were in the outdoor pool most days.
Phew Stevie, that was a bit of luck :eek2
I hope your visit is as good :D

Chris.