My Tuono Thread - SOLD!!

General Bike chat
benny hedges

Re: Sorry....can I stay?

Post by benny hedges »

just went viewing it for geo.... very nice bike indeed.

its got the rotax engine in so will be bulletproof.
also has lots of carbon extras that werent listed on the ad, full akro system (£1200) oz wheels (£1000) renthal risers, r&g bungs, new chain & sprox, black double bubble screen brand new tyres, 12mth t&t.

plus the ohlins goodies instead of the original sachs gear.

a lot of bike for not a lot of ££.
looking round it i could see a few cosmetic flaws but nothing a day in the garage wont sort...
looking at the bits that never get touched i can tell its been a fair weather bike and the owner has spent more time and money pimping it and cleaning it than riding it.

in its lifetime its done less miles than ive put on the sp since may lol! :thumbup:

a very good buy geo.

amusingly, 15 mins after you agreed the sale, another guy rang up to buy it - the second other buyer today!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
geodude

Post by geodude »

18 litre ;0)
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
geodude

Post by geodude »

benny hedges wrote:just went viewing it for geo.... very nice bike indeed.

its got the rotax engine in so will be bulletproof.
also has lots of carbon extras that werent listed on the ad, full akro system (£1200) oz wheels (£1000) renthal risers, r&g bungs, new chain & sprox, black double bubble screen brand new tyres, 12mth t&t.

plus the ohlins goodies instead of the original sachs gear.

a lot of bike for not a lot of ££.
looking round it i could see a few cosmetic flaws but nothing a day in the garage wont sort...
looking at the bits that never get touched i can tell its been a fair weather bike and the owner has spent more time and money pimping it and cleaning it than riding it.

in its lifetime its done less miles than ive put on the sp since may lol! :thumbup:

a very good buy geo.

amusingly, 15 mins after you agreed the sale, another guy rang up to buy it - the second other buyer today!
Awesome, you are a star ;0)
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Very nice, and sounds like it is as good as it looks in the advert. I think I had my name 1st in the que :thumbup:
AMcQ
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Very nice dude. And once the tricky blue hints had vapourised i changed my mind to totally effing nice. Can you get hold of Spanishmart, kev, ember, and see if you can perform blue vapourising on them? Please. My mate had one and loved it.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

vaporisers work well. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
geodude

Post by geodude »

BigVeeGrin wrote:Very nice dude. And once the tricky blue hints had vapourised i changed my mind to totally effing nice. Can you get hold of Spanishmart, kev, ember, and see if you can perform blue vapourising on them? Please. My mate had one and loved it.
So the colour reveal at the end worked then ;0)
geodude

Post by geodude »

AMCQ46 wrote:Very nice, and sounds like it is as good as it looks in the advert. I think I had my name 1st in the que :thumbup:
Sorry, you've bumped to 2nd as Benny is test riding it next week I believe? Well he did go check it out for me :0)
Last edited by geodude on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

So when your vid ends, the spilt screen bit comes up with some of your other vids on it & this...

:lol:

Shall we all club together & buy one for lloydie ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

MacV2 wrote:So when your vid ends, the spilt screen bit comes up with some of your other vids on it & this...

:lol:

Shall we all club together & buy one for lloydie ?
:lol: :lol: He may pass out when he sees that.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody marvellous.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Nice looking bike Geo, well done fella.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

forgot to say george, i had a look at the v5 and its only had one previous owner, from new,

he's going to try get you all the original handbooks for it as well and toolkit.
seemed a very gen feller :)
he drove his bmw x5 over the fields to get back for me! :thumbup: shouldve seen the state of it lol! :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Rob

Post by Rob »

The Italians do make very nice looking bikes :thumbup:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
geodude

Post by geodude »

benny hedges wrote:forgot to say george, i had a look at the v5 and its only had one previous owner, from new,

he's going to try get you all the original handbooks for it as well and toolkit.
seemed a very gen feller :)
he drove his bmw x5 over the fields to get back for me! :thumbup: shouldve seen the state of it lol! :lol:

It gets better every post you make. Please post that it will do 200 miles per tank?