Religion ??

General Biker Banter
carpkisser

Re: Religion ??

Post by carpkisser »

IMO religious conflicts are the biggest cause of strife in the world, bar none.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

If I get them at the door I normally throw them a John Lennon line and tell them "God is a concept by which we measure out pain" either that or I tell them I'm a devil worshipper. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
hugeduck

Post by hugeduck »

lol this thread is mint! religion is bollox fullstop. the only reason people beleive in god is becuase someone has brainwashed them into it. its not like aliens where its quite possible that they're out there. give it another 100 years and religion will be near dead :clap:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

hugeduck wrote:lol this thread is mint! religion is bollox fullstop. the only reason people beleive in god is becuase someone has brainwashed them into it. its not like aliens where its quite possible that they're out there. give it another 100 years and religion will be near dead :clap:
Funny you should mention Aliens, cos thats one thing I think is deffo possible. There's proof of life in the universe...us...why should we be the only ones. Mind you, dont believe in all these sightings of flying saucers, people looking for publicity imo.

But in my eyes, believing in god shows you are easily led and weak minded. Just my opinion.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

hugeduck wrote:the only reason people beleive in god is becuase someone has brainwashed them into it.
because from being children we are forcefed religion and told if we dont believe we will die and our spirits will be tortured for eternity in a hell of pain and misery.

so what's new lol... ive lived all my life tortured in pain and misery so the only difference for me will be i wont have to eat & sh1t.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
lanny

Post by lanny »

Once went on a course at work and had to fill in a form that asked what Region we where ?
One Silly F****r in the class put " C of E " thinking it said religion. :lol:
Went on to get top mark though !! :redface
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

lanny wrote:Once went on a course at work and had to fill in a form that asked what Region we where ?
One Silly F****r in the class put " C of E " thinking it said religion. :lol:
Went on to get top mark though !! :redface
Ha! :lol:

i hate that on official forms where it says Ethnicity.....
i always tick OTHER cos there is never an option to tick English :Argue 1:

there is a british option, but im not welsh, irish or scot. :Ball Kick:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

benny hedges wrote:
hugeduck wrote:the only reason people beleive in god is becuase someone has brainwashed them into it.
because from being children we are forcefed religion and told if we dont believe we will die and our spirits will be tortured for eternity in a hell of pain and misery.[/quote[
We are brainwashed a lot of stuff through our parents who have been brainwashed by their parents. the media, the education system, politics, and the authorities. We can do this, we can't do that. This is how it's done, not like that. Do it that way, not that way. etc etc.

Maybe the brainwashing is coming from aliens living amongst us at the so called highest levels of power. :roll:

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Why are these Aliens abducting fat arsed Americans and then examining them with anal probes? Are the Aliens gay? Hmmmm I suspect an Alien conspiracy to corrupt our children and turn them all gay. I feel a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail coming on. Do you think Jimmy was an Alien?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

technically English and the like is not an ethnic group I believe - used to be Caucasian White, most people never understood this, so British was plonked in instead.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Why are these Aliens abducting fat arsed Americans and then examining them with anal probes? Are the Aliens gay? Hmmmm I suspect an Alien conspiracy to corrupt our children and turn them all gay. I feel a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail coming on. Do you think Jimmy was an Alien?
See that's the problem we are all brainwashed to the point that what I say sounds insane when it could be true. There is no better form of attack than diversion from it and something so stealthy.

lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

i,m a rhythm methodist

:beer:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

cybercarl wrote:
See that's the problem we are all brainwashed to the point that what I say sounds insane when it could be true. There is no better form of attack than diversion from it and something so stealthy.

:wtf: :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a conspiracist :)

Rob

Post by Rob »

There is only one true religion.... :Saber: :thumbup:

It's what I put on the last census.