Game Of Thrones - Series 4

General Biker Banter
StormingHonda

Re: Game Of Thrones - Series 4

Post by StormingHonda »

lumpyv wrote:biggest "wtf" ending to a series ever was the sopranos.

"wtf" :confused
What was confusing about it?
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

The books are much better than the tv as usual, but its hard to keep track of the families, he introduces so many. The story continually moves to a different set of characters for half a book. He has an interesting philosophy, he says he doesn't write about a set of characters but about a world, that's why he keeps killing everyone off.
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
Virt

Post by Virt »

mattycoops43 wrote:The books are much better than the tv as usual, but its hard to keep track of the families, he introduces so many. The story continually moves to a different set of characters for half a book. He has an interesting philosophy, he says he doesn't write about a set of characters but about a world, that's why he keeps killing everyone off.
I don't really like the series because although it contains the same story as the books, everything just feels like it's in the wrong order and you miss out on so much.. the crow thing for example (trying to keep vague to avoid spoilers, even though it is the first book/series). Plus none of the characters are as fit as I'd hoped :D
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

heres the weird thing. iv never seen even two mins of it and i can pretty much see the main set from my back garden lol :(
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Virt wrote:
I don't really like the series because although it contains the same story as the books, everything just feels like it's in the wrong order and you miss out on so much.. the crow thing for example (trying to keep vague to avoid spoilers, even though it is the first book/series). Plus none of the characters are as fit as I'd hoped :D
are you still talking about the crows as them are all blokes !!!
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

StewartR wrote:No GOT4 for me - Virgin :(

Was even tempted back to the world of torrents to try and get it but oh no, message in the browser saying "Tying to be a robbing b@stard are you? Not on our connection you don't!!" Richard Branson hates my GOT lovin' ass!

On the plus side I have read the books so am immune to spoilers...but not sulking.
You aint looking in the right place :wink:
http://stream-tv.me/watch-game-of-thrones-online-2/

Love GOT although haven't watched the latest one yet.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

StormingHonda wrote:
lumpyv wrote:biggest "wtf" ending to a series ever was the sopranos.

"wtf" :confused
What was confusing about it?
well as I recall that last episode had all the normal mafia stuff going on then they all sat down at tony,s house for, iirc Christmas dinner, nice and cosy and then the credits came up and it was the end .

unless there was another episode after that I missed.

good series though .
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.