Love my mailman :)

General Bike chat
VTRDark

Re: Love my mailman :)

Post by VTRDark »

How the heck did you bend the carbon for the front brake reservoir bracket or is that a bought one? I see you have cruise control too. The carbon frame protectors seem to be holding out well, still have a shine to the lacquer. If you have any more carbon sheet left, you could make some little pieces up to fill the recessed bits at the rear of the frame. I think that would look cool and would visually tie the clutch cover in with the carbon frame protectors.

Thanks for posting the pics. Bikes looking good, love all the finer little details :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Drool drool, that looks the dogs 8)

Thanks for posting all the pic's Micky :thumbup:

Out of interest how do you find the bar end mirror compared to the original :?: I'm assuming they take time to adjust from having a big-ish mirror on the fairing to a smaller one at the end of the handle bar,

Chris.
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

short period of adaptation for using the bar-ends but they work fine and I can see as well, or better, than the OEMs (with extenders) as they stick out further...

as for the carbon reservoir mount, I bought it on eBay....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mik_str wrote:short period of adaptation for using the bar-ends but they work fine and I can see as well, or better, than the OEMs (with extenders) as they stick out further....
That's good to know, cheers Micky :thumbup:

Chris.