Brands Hatch BSB final 17-19 October

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

gabi81

Re: Brands Hatch BSB final 17-19 October

Post by gabi81 »

im bringing my tent just in case :roll:
and if weathers crap il come in car :lol:
Aha you know what it is black and yellow...black and yellow !!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i will go going providing i am not having plasterers in. Still fooking decorating only 6 rooms to go!!!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bigtwinthing wrote:i will go going providing i am not having plasterers in. Still fooking decorating only 6 rooms to go!!!!!
Bring the plasterers; they can skim the conservatory while we're watching the racing!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Can you PM details please Tony? not got enough posts yet :(
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

PM'd.

So far only: Gabi and Bald_pig plus Cheekykev, Sue and Ads.

Still plenty of room at my gaff, only 12 points between Shakey and Kiyo, with a win apiece last time out they are both still well in with a shout with 75 points up for grabs- it should be a great end of season finale.
One race Saturday, then two on Sunday, with the usual track invasion/over the pit wall and have a look around the garages at the end, plus have a chat with some riders.

On-line discount ticket deadline is soon, so if you fancy joining us, don't hang around......
Tony
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Tony I'll give you a ring on the Sunday to find where you lot are , be good to see you again
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

I've actually got weekend camping tickets with a bunch of mates, but I'll try and catch you over the weekend!

Side note, does anyone know what the bike parking is like at Brands?
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i am all set to go at the moment, is anybody going from the south (yes further south) and wants to meet up? I was going to do A3 up and M25 to get there. probably leave home about 7.30 for a blast.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bald_pig wrote:I've actually got weekend camping tickets with a bunch of mates, but I'll try and catch you over the weekend!

Parking is fine, it's on grass but they hand out free pucks. Look for landmarks- it's easy to "lose" your bike :lol:

You'll be able to filter past all of the cars in the queue but beware the variable speed limits near the circuit- they just tape a lower number of the signs nearby!
There's nearly always a tax check camera, and no speed guns, but I can't guarantee that'll be the case this time...

PM me your mobiles and we can sort a meetup. A good place to meet is the paddock cafe paddock corner entrance- it's the toilet end of the building, nearest the paddock turnstile.
Between Paddock Hill Bend and Druids.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm intending to make this too. Not the racing but would love to meet up at Tony's for a bit of a social. It will be great to see the cheeky bunch and put faces to other names that I have yet to meet up with. Shall hopefully have Mike TW9 tagging along too and AP if he's still in the country.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

tony.mon wrote:
bald_pig wrote:I've actually got weekend camping tickets with a bunch of mates, but I'll try and catch you over the weekend!

Parking is fine, it's on grass but they hand out free pucks. Look for landmarks- it's easy to "lose" your bike :lol:

You'll be able to filter past all of the cars in the queue but beware the variable speed limits near the circuit- they just tape a lower number of the signs nearby!
There's nearly always a tax check camera, and no speed guns, but I can't guarantee that'll be the case this time...

PM me your mobiles and we can sort a meetup. A good place to meet is the paddock cafe paddock corner entrance- it's the toilet end of the building, nearest the paddock turnstile.
Between Paddock Hill Bend and Druids.
I shouldn't have to deal with traffic hopefully, I work in Chislehurst and will be heading straight to brands 4pm Thursday!

My mate is now claiming you can park next to your tent, I'd rather try and find some pavement though!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

2 of us coming up Sunday morning from the new forest. Anyone want to meet up on route? also are we meeting up at the track? oh Lloydie i can now go "right" !!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Sweet and about time lol
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bald_pig wrote:
tony.mon wrote:

My mate is now claiming you can park next to your tent, I'd rather try and find some pavement though!
He might be right, I've never camped at Brands as it's so local.....
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lloydie wrote:Tony I'll give you a ring on the Sunday to find where you lot are , be good to see you again

Hi Lloydie i have you number and was going to ring you once i get to the track Sunday, that ok?