have i done wrong

General Biker Banter
Watty

Re: have i done wrong

Post by Watty »

bazzashadow wrote:
Watty wrote:I love it! As am a massive Guy fan! BUT, I have the original yellow design on a K3 and for the want of a better word the helmet is shite :( . Hope you get along with yours better than I have! Arai for me next :D
when Its on and I`m riding I am over the moon with it
low noise, great venting and I now think that every helmet should be fitted with pin lock, what a great idea NO misting what so ever
the only problem and I hate to say it because other than this the helmet is great
the "wind-proof chin strap protector" has a hard plastic surround and it has grazed the top of my eye as I take the helmet on and off
and my ear had a cut on it, but I can`t work out where from
Fair negatives them mate :( . Hope you find a way round them as there's nothing worse than getting a new lid and not getting on with it :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

Watty wrote:
bazzashadow wrote:
Watty wrote:I love it! As am a massive Guy fan! BUT, I have the original yellow design on a K3 and for the want of a better word the helmet is shite :( . Hope you get along with yours better than I have! Arai for me next :D
when Its on and I`m riding I am over the moon with it
low noise, great venting and I now think that every helmet should be fitted with pin lock, what a great idea NO misting what so ever
the only problem and I hate to say it because other than this the helmet is great
the "wind-proof chin strap protector" has a hard plastic surround and it has grazed the top of my eye as I take the helmet on and off
and my ear had a cut on it, but I can`t work out where from
Fair negatives them mate :( . Hope you find a way round them as there's nothing worse than getting a new lid and not getting on with it :?
like I say when its on it`s great
had a caberg v2rr before this and the agv k3sv is much nicer to wear
can remove the chin guard but feels nicer with it in
and I have now cut about 1/2 inch of the plastic either end and restitched, but it is still catching and sharp
back to the drawing board because I love the lid
maggot

Post by maggot »

Looks great but i suspect most people will be a bit marmite about it.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

has a hard plastic surround and it has grazed the top of my eye as I take the helmet on and off
Have you seen how Guy M wears the helmet in his forehead. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

cybercarl wrote:
has a hard plastic surround and it has grazed the top of my eye as I take the helmet on and off
Have you seen how Guy M wears the helmet in his forehead. :roll:

??
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That should be on his forehead not in. :lol: He has it pulled right down just above his eyes.

==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

cybercarl wrote:That should be on his forehead not in. :lol: He has it pulled right down just above his eyes.

Ah! Got ya :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!