Engine noise identification

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Loo Kahs

Re: Engine noise identification

Post by Loo Kahs »

MacV2 wrote:No major issue with carb farts to normal riding, just as said raise idle speed so it's not too much of an issue at low speeds, junctions ect...

''And hello back to all the friendly folk...'' Hahaha you havent met any of us yet...!

Whereabouts in London do you reside? It's a big place but there are a few Stormers who reside in the Big Smoke...

Insurance is always a pain, you'll get stung more for age, location & more if your note parked up overnight in Fort Knox...
Currently located at Seven Sisters and commute to the centre. Will be moving somewhere else at the start of the summer. Whereabouts do you reside?

I was only looking at third party only and that was scary enough. I will be turning 25 in a few weeks time, so I can only hope that it will lower my costs even further. I am yet to phone my ex-insurer who mentioned that they may have a few insurers on their database that accept up to 3yr old NCB.

argh.... can't wait to ride the storm.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Loo Kahs wrote:
MacV2 wrote:No major issue with carb farts to normal riding, just as said raise idle speed so it's not too much of an issue at low speeds, junctions ect...

''And hello back to all the friendly folk...'' Hahaha you havent met any of us yet...!

Whereabouts in London do you reside? It's a big place but there are a few Stormers who reside in the Big Smoke...

Insurance is always a pain, you'll get stung more for age, location & more if your note parked up overnight in Fort Knox...
Currently located at Seven Sisters and commute to the centre. Will be moving somewhere else at the start of the summer. Whereabouts do you reside?

I was only looking at third party only and that was scary enough. I will be turning 25 in a few weeks time, so I can only hope that it will lower my costs even further. I am yet to phone my ex-insurer who mentioned that they may have a few insurers on their database that accept up to 3yr old NCB.

argh.... can't wait to ride the storm.
North Kent Grainshire...but work in sarf london, when I'm not off sick hahahaha, been commuting in daily since march...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Loo Kahs

Post by Loo Kahs »

MacV2 wrote:North Kent Grainshire...but work in sarf london, when I'm not off sick hahahaha, been commuting in daily since march...
aha... we must be close then. I work round the corner from the shard.

Had to google to see that 'sarf' was indeed spelling for south... :p
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Loo Kahs wrote:
MacV2 wrote:North Kent Grainshire...but work in sarf london, when I'm not off sick hahahaha, been commuting in daily since march...
aha... we must be close then. I work round the corner from the shard.

Had to google to see that 'sarf' was indeed spelling for south... :p
I work in Greenwich, well the greenwich borough anyway...I can see the shard tho.... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Loo Kahs

Post by Loo Kahs »

MacV2 wrote:
Loo Kahs wrote:
MacV2 wrote:I work in Greenwich, well the greenwich borough anyway...I can see the shard tho.... :lol: :lol:
...close enough :lol: