When is it time?

General Biker Banter
geeman22

Re: When is it time?

Post by geeman22 »

You only give up when u can't straddle the bike anymore keep riding no matter how many days you do
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

I keep falling off bar stools
Do think that means I should give up drinking!!!
Not likely, more practice is needed, that's all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

AMCQ46 wrote:It will come and go in phases,

......Keep the bike as it will always be there when you need to put a smile on your face
Second that oh wise one.

I've not ridden mine since 2013 now. Since wife's cancer etc and change of life one thing that has stopped me is confidence - everything drained away and now I don't know if I'll ever get back to where I once was. BUT I love the thing and will get back on when the time is right, it may be that I never ride like before (cue comments :wink: ) but will adjust to suit me. My wife did talk of getting her licence once everything is straightened out so maybe it'll be more weekend/day trips to the Scottish coutryside over the next few years ............... built for comfort now and all that. BUT ALSO keep the faith, it's in our blood :thumbup:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:It will come and go in phases,

......Keep the bike as it will always be there when you need to put a smile on your face
Second that oh wise one.

I've not ridden mine since 2013 now. Since wife's cancer etc and change of life one thing that has stopped me is confidence - everything drained away and now I don't know if I'll ever get back to where I once was. BUT I love the thing and will get back on when the time is right, it may be that I never ride like before (cue comments :wink: ) but will adjust to suit me. My wife did talk of getting her licence once everything is straightened out so maybe it'll be more weekend/day trips to the Scottish coutryside over the next few years ............... built for comfort now and all that. BUT ALSO keep the faith, it's in our blood :thumbup:
pretty much sums it up :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: