And down the road she went

General Biker Banter
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

VTR you sound like my kind of girl what is womens obsession with shoes and handbags for that matter in fact no i dont wanna know :? think i'll have to trade her in for a different model maybe even a younger model :lol:
The voices made me do it
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

yeah but you lot are cool women you ride storms for gods sake thats gotta be cooler than a penguins balls :lol:
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Now theres a picture !!!! ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

nah your still cool kaz love biker girls always have just never found a rich one or i'd marry her there and then :lol:
My hands are out and waitin :lol:
The voices made me do it
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

sparky750 wrote:VTR you sound like my kind of girl what is womens obsession with shoes and handbags for that matter in fact no i dont wanna know :? think i'll have to trade her in for a different model...
What's a handbag? I don't even have a purse... And I'm rich 8) .
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

vtr girl dont tempt me or i'll be out there with a ring for ya always fancied living over there too 8)
The voices made me do it
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

sparky750 wrote:vtr girl dont tempt me or i'll be out there with a ring for ya always fancied living over there too 8)
Ring? Heck! I've only got one of those & it was $2.50 :lol: ! Always room in The Land Down Under for more stormers! Just think of the looooong, winding roads... continuous sunny days... being able to boast about your speeding in much bigger numbers :wink: ... old men in hats driving pale blue volvos... Oh, sorry... that's not really a seller, is it :? ? Oh well, at least y'know we're honest over here!
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Been told its quite hard to get in over there now compared to what it used to be been toying with the idea for a year or 2 now but i've built up a decent business over here so keeps me from just going but only just
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

I'll go ! I'll go !! kind of offered a job over there already, but with a sprog on the w ay it might have to wait a while ! :roll:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

yellafella wrote:I'll go ! I'll go !! kind of offered a job over there already, but with a sprog on the w ay it might have to wait a while ! :roll:
:lol: still reckon it'd be better bringing a sprog up over there than here the way things are going
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Am still looking into it. Need sponsoring, etc. Plus it's not cheap ! LOI's etc ! :roll:
Still, you never know. This country's full of arsehole politicians,etc. Bent on lining their own pockets and screwing yours ! :cry:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

yellafella wrote:Am still looking into it. Need sponsoring, etc. Plus it's not cheap ! LOI's etc ! :roll:
Still, you never know. This country's full of arsehole politicians,etc. Bent on lining their own pockets and screwing yours ! :cry:
Couldnt agree more mate
Last edited by sparky750 on Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The voices made me do it
eddvtr1000

Post by eddvtr1000 »

vtr girl you have the volvo brigade over there as well, glad to hear were not the only ones with the glazed bunny stare. :D
oops or am i going onto an old thing there :evil:
4 cyl = 2ltr , 2 cyl = 1ltr it's all relative.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Of course we're picky about who we let in! Can't let the standards drop! But if you've got a storm! Well! Just put that on your application form & I'm sure there'll be no problems :wink: .

You guys (and gals) can always visit in the meantime! Any stormer's got somewhere to stay in Queensland :) .

As for the underground chapter who drive 1973 Volvo Tanks, they're well known, but don't venture out too often (just on Sundays to church, Tuesdays to bowls & Thursdays to collect their pensions & do the shopping...). They're always easy to spot with their little parking lights glowing unceasingly through the haze. It can be an eerie sight, but they're becoming predictable. If you see one, you can be sure they're about to do one of two things. Either an unsignalled u-turn (usually due to the brain registering a little late that they've actually passed the bowls club) or just stop in the middle of the road. This happens because they haven't had their pills that morning & have forgotten where they're going. If you're prepared for this, they won't cause you a disturbance. In fact, if you're feeling a little bit naughty, you can approach one, call them granny (or grandpa) & you might score a few quid! This is what we call the justice system where as a group, they pay for their united (albeit unknowing) attack on society's roads. Give it a go & have a drink on me! 8)
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

yellafella wrote:Am still looking into it. Need sponsoring, etc. Plus it's not cheap ! LOI's etc ! :roll:
I'm not trying to shatter your dreams but ours aren't much better unfortunately. 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!