sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Glad to hear you're not to bad Johnny :!: Could have been alot worse :!:
How do I get into the galleries on the biker.ie site, to see the photo's :?:

Chris.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

sirch345 wrote:How do I get into the galleries on the biker.ie site, to see the photo's :?:
Yeah... I had a squizz but could only find a couple & that took me a while... Can you give us a more direct link?
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
kevg

Post by kevg »

here ya go:

http://www.biker.ie/gallery/displayimag ... m=7&pos=18

the photo's are in a powerpoint presentation form, if you double click on the file icon it will give you the option to download them, i couldn't view them online direct.
cheerz

kev
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Soz guys ! Posted the link on the Oz storm site earlier and forgot to post it here !
Didnt know how to load the pics though ! Nice tip kev g !
Johnny ! How the hell did your ankle take it ? Theres a frame there that shows your ankle on a nasty angle ! 8O
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Johnny Wishbone wrote:- stupid mistake, first lap of that particular session, cold tyres, got on the power and wham! butt!
Nothing to do with the pegs pressing so hard into the floor they've lifted the rear wheel then??? :P

Amazing series of pics (shame about the outcome but glad to hear you and the bike are on the mend) and on the bright side you've got an AWESOME set of pics out of it.
Who was the photographer coz they are without a doubt the best trackday pics I've ever seen?

And as a final note, I hope you don't mind some feedback but your body position could be better
If you sit up a bit more and lean into the corner, rather than lying horizontal across the tank, the bike will be more upright for the same corner speed

Ben
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Stormin Ben wrote:
Johnny Wishbone wrote:- stupid mistake, first lap of that particular session, cold tyres, got on the power and wham! butt!
Nothing to do with the pegs pressing so hard into the floor they've lifted the rear wheel then??? :P
Wondered that myself. The second pic shows deff shows something digging in.
Stormin Ben wrote: Amazing series of pics (shame about the outcome but glad to hear you and the bike are on the mend) and on the bright side you've got an AWESOME set of pics out of it.
Who was the photographer coz they are without a doubt the best trackday pics I've ever seen?
Ben
What would the chances be of a photographer pointing a camera at you while standing on the inside of the very corner you make a james hunt of it at.

Wonder if it was a set up? A sort of Irish You've Been Framed? :wink:
Rich.

yellafella

Post by yellafella »

kevg

Post by kevg »

Good one yella....2.37 am, the wean keeping you awake again.
cheerz

kev
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote:
sirch345 wrote:How do I get into the galleries on the biker.ie site, to see the photo's :?:
Yeah... I had a squizz but could only find a couple & that took me a while... Can you give us a more direct link?
I'm pleased to hear its not just me, I thought i'd probably end up looking a right novice :roll:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done Kevg for the link :!:

Cheers Yellafella for posting the very good pics :!:

Chris.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

kevg wrote:Good one yella....2.37 am, the wean keeping you awake again.
Aye ! I got the early shift last night ! :cry:
Little bugger was trying it on though ! Not settling anywhere except in my arms ! Not having that !, so we had a battle of wills til 4am ! I won ! :D
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Had to break it to you, Yella, but if it went until 4am, you didn't win!!! :wink:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Oh but i did ! Cos after that little spat, he slept through til nearly 8 !!!! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

yellafella wrote:Oh but i did ! Cos after that little spat, he slept through til nearly 8 !!!! :D
Nearly 4 hours, that's good :)

Chris.
RQ

Post by RQ »

The photographer was a lad that rides with us sometimes Paul Gormley based up North here, but calls himself a "Dub in exile". He does magazine shoots sometimes, but an excelent photographer by all accounts!
It was just by pure chance that Paul was on the corner as JW came flying by!! Think that songwrited fella said it best ".....float like a cannonball".... JW was trying to prove him wrong.... but failed!! 8O 8O
Irish You've Been Framed my butt!! :wink:
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !