Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

Rider on a Storm

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by Rider on a Storm »

guys trying to keep ccts available and its a challange at the moment so I have only 2 sets left as of now. i no there a few members mailing me looking for a set so I will be checking who was first and if still needed will give them first refusal on a set. Should be able to get more done in a shorter time from this week as i have just finished my own workshop (been building it over the last 2 years and just finished putting in the floor last friday) and all that is needed is a pillar drill which i should have tomorrw, this will mean i can finish ccts at home and not have to rely on availability of tools in work, will keep ye all updated on availability when ccts are ready :thumbup:
Tray
Fazermike

Post by Fazermike »

Rider on a Storm wrote:guys trying to keep ccts available and its a challange at the moment so I have only 2 sets left as of now. i no there a few members mailing me looking for a set so I will be checking who was first and if still needed will give them first refusal on a set. Should be able to get more done in a shorter time from this week as i have just finished my own workshop (been building it over the last 2 years and just finished putting in the floor last friday) and all that is needed is a pillar drill which i should have tomorrw, this will mean i can finish ccts at home and not have to rely on availability of tools in work, will keep ye all updated on availability when ccts are ready :thumbup:
Great stuff! Thanks for keeping us posted :thumbup:
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
cliveyandrews

Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by cliveyandrews »

Rider on a Storm wrote:, will keep ye all updated on availability when ccts are ready :thumbup:
Nice one - I have one of yours going into 'Stormy now (seeing as the front had just failed)

Bit short of beans now - but would like the first set you do in June....

Sent from Cliveys iPhone using Tapatalk
=====================================================

Audi, Vide, Tace
aurantiacus tempestas es ocius

=====================================================
macfreebe

Post by macfreebe »

Howdy am after a set of manual cct for 97 firestorm .Do you have any available thanks.Have money waiting for you
Last edited by macfreebe on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darrenb

Post by darrenb »

hia id like two sets if they are still available
thanks darren
Rider on a Storm

Sorry m8's, daughter dropped laptop on the floor a while back and it got wecked, to all who have mailed me jus want to let you ye know still turning out ccts, using a m8's laptop for the time been so will try to answer all e-mails, dont worry if i aint got to e-mail you just now but be assured i reply to all
Tray
darkember

Post by darkember »

Hi, just wondering if you were still making these units?
Rider on a Storm

Hi guys, just updating all who have e-mailed me. CCTS still available but wont be making any in August as i will be away for a while. i will try to get anyone still waiting sorted before then, thanks for all the interest yet again :clap:
Tray
CB_Phil

Post by CB_Phil »

Where you based man? I wont be lookin for them till Im back from work in November I reckon
Maybe I Don't Like Your Bike Either!
klu

Post by klu »

If you've any left from your last batch I'll take a pair :thumbup:
Rider on a Storm

Hi all, sorry that I havnt posted for a while. Had to lie lo since last Oct, freckin ended up in hospital and had a big op Christmas week. Today was bliss first day back on the storm and it was magic, missed the ol girl over the last few months but had no choice. I had lots of mail for ccts and my apoligies if I didnt reply but circimstances made it impossible. Right the sob story out of the way I can get a small few of ccts together again. If you need a set drop me a mail and I will try to oblidge. They will be the same price as last year and the same quality, all ccts are exclusive to vtr.org members at this price, I've only ever posted one set on e-bay but decided not to bother again as its the members of vtr.org who gave me the help and advice to get this project going, its was a busy year gone by and I could only just keep up with orders, thanks to all who bought my ccts. :clap:
Tray
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome back Tray. Sorry to hear about your misfortune and hope you are well on the mend matey.
If anyone is interested I have Tray's manual CCT's on my bike (fitted them the week after I bought the bike) and they are really nice quality at a good price.
Best of luck,
:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Welcome back dude :thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

welcome back m8 & sorry to hear of your misfortune - hope all is well :)
ccts are still well in demand - i fitted 2 sets today lol!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Rider on a Storm

benny hedges wrote:welcome back m8 & sorry to hear of your misfortune - hope all is well :)
ccts are still well in demand - i fitted 2 sets today lol!
Fine Ben tks for askin M8, lost a kidney and some time away from the storm but all is good now
Tray