Want to cry. my life is knakered

General Bike chat
theflyingpig

Re: Want to cry. my life is knakered

Post by theflyingpig »

one down.......

Well guys its been a while. No new changes with Martin other than totally unable to do anything for himself, including scratching his balls. More on ventalition and only off it to have a fag. Damn I wish he'd stop smoking.

one down, my mum passed away last night. Peacefully in her bed, although too quick for me to see her before she went. The rest of the family is holding up, and I'm having waves of up and then severe down. Getting by 1 day at a time, and riding the waves as best I can.

Love to all
Nx
' :@
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

Damn Norma you must be going throught hell, as for Martin, damn bro I sense your frustration alot, I know where you both are comming from tho, as a neighbour near me has everything you could think of...tubes up his ass oxygen bottle by his side, and then things but at least he can still talk and crack a joke bless Ray and June here still gotta say fcuk it and smile even through the hard times. Hey you need to cut off the buzzer on that alarm for sleep, if anyone asks it was a dry solder joint :D

Edit:- Martin if you are suffering from the lack two wheels think of Trike.... ok sure not the same, but looking at Norma riding... you behind (Perving as you do) <wink> NAS now smiles x
tattie

Post by tattie »

Norma,
Sorry to hear about your mother. Like Timbo said if you need anything give us a shout.

Give my regards to Marty.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Yeah, hope it is as comfortable for Marty as can be. Tell him that the 916's with open clutches sound great!!!! :lol:
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
kevg

Post by kevg »

Sorry to hear about your mum Norma, she's in a better place now and you'll remember her the way you want to.
time to concentrate on yourself and Martin, take care, we're all thinking about you.
cheerz

kev
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm also sorry too hear about your mum Norma, but at the very least no more pain for her now.

My condolences to you and your family, RIP.

Do take care of yourself, some day you will be in a better place than you are right now.

Often thinking about you and Marty,

Chris.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Oh Dear! :(
Sorry to hear about your loss.
I'll expect you've heard most of the plattitudes by now so I'll just add my heartfelt condolances with the rest.
Remember we are all thinking of you and we're here if you need us......unless you want us to scratch Marty's balls.Then you're on your own :think:

xx
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Very sorry to hear your mother has passed away hope you’re bearing up
My thoughts are with you
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
theflyingpig

Post by theflyingpig »

Well what can I say.

Mum's funeral today and I've never been so nervous. Just taking it one step at a time.

On Monday, Martin had a few visitors all medical staff. Its not looking good guys. He has quite a lot of fluid retention which his GP thinks could be because of slight heart failure, and he has respritory failure as well. The ventilation team are coming out next week to check his saturation levels and to adjust his machine if need be. This is in the hope that he will make it to Christmas. He's not fit enough to have a feeding tube inserted, the trauma of moving him to Ninewells might finish him off, but he's still eating well and getting as much supplements as he can manage. Tempted to stick a wee dram in his milk shake, but can't image it would go well with Strawberry. :D

I'm letting you know all this, because if any of you had planned on making the journey, then do it sooner rather than later. I know time is flying and we are nearly into the Christmas months, but it may be your last chance.

If you haven't already guessed I'm in one of my troughs today, and yes I probably should have waited until tomorrow, but sometimes things need to be done.

Love to all.
Nx
' :@
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hi Norma,

I hope you managed to get through today somehow and tomorrow will be a little easier for you if that's possible :!:

Chris.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hey Norma, I feel at a loss of what to say ,but send heartfelt good wishes to you and Martin.
ChrisC
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

As you know I've not been on this site for a long time, just read this thread and well, just have to send my best wishes. Don't know what to say that hasn't been said already.

These things should not happen to the good guys, Thinking of you both with much sincerity, I'm not religious.............but I've said a few words to the big guy upstairs.

Norma...........youre a rock, take care. Tell Marty I was only kidding when I told everyone I was faster on my BMW.

Paul x x x
it may be clever, but its not big.