what have you done to your "bike" today

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by lloydie »

bigtwinthing wrote:Washed it immaculately, put the panniers, sat nav, top box and the Original cans back onAND Part ex-ed it for another bike,They knocked £100 off for the ABS fault as i showed them the details from Honda. They didn't seem bothered at all. The bike did look great though.

Picking up the New bike Next sat afternoon so can't make the Trip to Macs. Sorry matey.

The Mrs loves the new bike though so thats a start. Totally different bike but it went superbly.

Go on on have a Guess?
A gold wing
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

tony.mon wrote:
Mav617 wrote:
I'd have either in a perspex case in my front room....and the LC for spanking in me paddock jacket, Simpson Bandit, jeans and Nikes.
That sounds very complicated, do you really have to wear specific clothing standing in a plastic box with a motorbike when being spanked?
That must cost a fair bit extra, you wealthy perv!
Ha, I can't even afford any of the afore-mentioned strokers Tony :roll:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Mav617

Re: what have you done to your

Post by Mav617 »

lloydie wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Washed it immaculately, put the panniers, sat nav, top box and the Original cans back onAND Part ex-ed it for another bike,They knocked £100 off for the ABS fault as i showed them the details from Honda. They didn't seem bothered at all. The bike did look great though.

Picking up the New bike Next sat afternoon so can't make the Trip to Macs. Sorry matey.

The Mrs loves the new bike though so thats a start. Totally different bike but it went superbly.

Go on on have a Guess?
A gold wing
A BMW
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Deauville
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

agentpineapple wrote:
fabiostar wrote:Fitted a well needed chain to the blue one and sat back with a beer :beer:
I hope you bring the blue one to the 20th meet fabs, i'm really looking forward to seeing it... :thumbup:
im hoping to get over, would be good to see that many storms together. :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I didn't get a chance to ride today, had to work all day, I hate tiling hahahaha
I did manage to prep the bike for an early morning ride to the coast.
topped up the oil
and the coolant (still got a pesky leak I can't find)
tyre pressures checked
all lights working properly
chain checked and lubed
good to go......... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

fabiostar wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:
fabiostar wrote:Fitted a well needed chain to the blue one and sat back with a beer :beer:
I hope you bring the blue one to the 20th meet fabs, i'm really looking forward to seeing it... :thumbup:
im hoping to get over, would be good to see that many storms together. :thumbup:
fingers crossed you can make it mate, you ain't got as far to go as me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Nowt, but cleaning the chain and checking the tyre pressures tomoz ready for a blast.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

alanfjones1411 wrote:Deauville

there is no need for that Alan. :lol: Nasty boy.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

lloydie wrote:

Go on on have a Guess?
A gold wing
I think like you that Paul will have stayed with Honda, I'm going to say a VFR1200 :?:

Chris.
podman

Post by podman »

Dodged the showers and had a great ride out with the good lady earlier today.

[url]Image
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

podman wrote:Dodged the showers and had a great ride out with the good lady earlier today.

[url]Image
I always prefer to keep myself clean, so a shower before getting your leathers on feels like a good idea.
But each to their own, I suppose.
Does she like you all sweaty?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

sirch345 wrote:
lloydie wrote:

Go on on have a Guess?
A gold wing
I think like you that Paul will have stayed with Honda, I'm going to say a VFR1200 :?:

Chris.

Chris i tried one and hated it, i didn't think i would but it is so small , very fast but hard to turn once your leant over. Smooth though but too small.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

had a lovely ride today. started at 8am, it was still a tad chilly, but sod it, I set off for the coast. once there I chilled out and took a few pics.
then I headed back through the mountains to Gandesa. a quick splash n dash at the petrol stn and it was off to Mequinenza via Caspe. once there I stopped for a coffee overlooking the river.
then a spirited ride home. although I did stop at my local petrol stn to wash the bike and have another coffee with a birthday custard filled donut... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Thats all very well Marty but you missed a cracking Bank Hol weekend here in Blighty... Not...To be fair It was sunny in the mornings & the promissed rain held off in Grainsville but others wern't so lucky...fecking cold over night tho...

So take your beach & the sand in ya pants & take ya custard donut & shove it in ya gob...Oh you already did that... :roll:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...