What's annoyed you today??

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by lloydie »

A nob at work trying to tell me how to drive ! Felt like ramming my van up his butt the jumped up little prick .
My driving is perfect (while at work) and I don't need some 20 something spotty sh1t telling me it ain't especially as 10 minutes earlier I seen him cut up a car and he didn't even realise .
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Trying to have a couple of weeks off work then a client decides to eat last night fish & chips smeared with mouldy strawberries then sits in street having a rant at neighbours being :sick:

Ambulance crew decide best take him in to completely jam packed hospital - so up to 2pm in A&E as work colleague on call decides not to answer her phone.

Now he's finally admitted just in time for lunch on the ward, and he's right as rain he now wants to go home - but docs want the whole caboodle of social services assessments, physio assessments and home assessments.

That'll learn him!
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

well it's that time of year again. 35 degree's today, but where we are working on the roof, it was over 50 degree's in the sun..... :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
feck me i'm cooked. roll on autumn and summer has only just started.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
TravisZack

Post by TravisZack »

Not being able to ride because of a single bolt, and having to wait for said bolt to arrive because I can't buy one locally.

Frustrating.
redpig

Post by redpig »

Try a piece of wood?
I saw a picture of a mod on here recently using a piece of wood.
The main advantage being lack of corrosion
ook
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

redpig wrote:Try a piece of wood?

yeh! what about Beavers :D
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

redpig wrote:Try a piece of wood?
a nice bit of pine..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Not annoyed just a weird one

I'd finaly got my client discharged from hospital and back at home and returning from the sunny coast after settling him back in. Travelling back along a roller coaster bit of recently resurfaced / gravelled road when a multistrada (early) appeared in my mirrors when he decided to give it beanz & overtake me and a stretch of cars into a blind dip with double white lines, then when he was just past me bits of his bike fell off! Looked like a mirror casing or sumfink - I watch it clatter to the ground and he jammed his anchors on, front wheel skidded and looking back in my mirrors see him thankfuly still upright but 180 degrees in the road :crazy: . For a moment I wondered if he''d clobbered me when passing but looking over my bike all my bits were still there. I hope he was okay and presumably he got to the Wednesday night Gt Bentley green bike meet where a few bikes about were also heading.

Most peculiar.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
bald_pig

Post by bald_pig »

Wicky wrote:Not annoyed just a weird one

I'd finaly got my client discharged from hospital and back at home and returning from the sunny coast after settling him back in. Travelling back along a roller coaster bit of recently resurfaced / gravelled road when a multistrada (early) appeared in my mirrors when he decided to give it beanz & overtake me and a stretch of cars into a blind dip with double white lines, then when he was just past me bits of his bike fell off! Looked like a mirror casing or sumfink - I watch it clatter to the ground and he jammed his anchors on, front wheel skidded and looking back in my mirrors see him thankfuly still upright but 180 degrees in the road :crazy: . For a moment I wondered if he''d clobbered me when passing but looking over my bike all my bits were still there. I hope he was okay and presumably he got to the Wednesday night Gt Bentley green bike meet where a few bikes about were also heading.

Most peculiar.
All the gear and no idea :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

A feking camera van parked up on an over pass above the dual carriageway that takes me onto the A2 this morn...

I did see it & throttled right off...but was I in time ?

I was trucking on a bit as you do but kind of fortunately an ambulance on blues & twos had come off the roundabout behind me, so I slowed down & let it pass then followed it...It of course left at the next junction, which just happens to be on a bend with the overpass just after it...

It is national speed limit so maybe just maybe by the time I was under the bridge I was slow enough...

I'll find out when/if the NIP plops on the matt...wont go down well as I've just done a speed awarness course... :roll:

Still the small & dirty number plate may have a bearing on things... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Wicky wrote:Trying to have a couple of weeks off work then a client decides to eat last night fish & chips smeared with mouldy strawberries then sits in street having a rant at neighbours being :sick:

Ambulance crew decide best take him in to completely jam packed hospital - so up to 2pm in A&E as work colleague on call decides not to answer her phone.

Now he's finally admitted just in time for lunch on the ward, and he's right as rain he now wants to go home - but docs want the whole caboodle of social services assessments, physio assessments and home assessments.

That'll learn him!
snapping the wrist of the latex glove as you walk towards always says it all....
:clap:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I've just done a speed awarness course... :roll:
Yeh....aware that you going over the speed limit :lol: Fingers crossed for you.
==============================Enter the Darkside
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Wicky wrote: Travelling back along a roller coaster bit of recently resurfaced / gravelled road when a multistrada (early) appeared in my mirrors when he decided to give it beanz & overtake me and a stretch of cars into a blind dip with double white lines, then when he was just past me bits of his bike fell off! Looked like a mirror casing or sumfink - I watch it clatter to the ground and he jammed his anchors on, front wheel skidded and looking back in my mirrors see him thankfuly still upright but 180 degrees in the road :crazy: .

[snip]

Most peculiar.
Hmmm, bits falling off an early Multistrada. You call that peculiar?
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's the racing instinct built into them, they try to shed weight at every opportunity!! :)
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Stubbed a toe... 8O
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...