Re: Damn!!! that felt good!!!

General Bike chat
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

took my cbx out for a thrash tonight during happy hour and almost got back ended outside asda :o
(no, i wasn't gay dogging, i mean someone almost drove into the back of my bike)

heard a mega screech and looked round to see a toyota badge right on my tail lol - close call :o
tit.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

Now then Timbo..you know me. As a tight-fisted Irishman I can usually sniff out a good deal.

A good deal in this particular case being a brand new 4618 shock (ex demo unit, never fitted- retail price £873) + hydraulic preload adjuster (RRP £164) plus Akrapovic titanium end can and baffle (RRP £564)...

all for the princely sum of

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
£520 delivered.

Its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the facking century :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Its a deal, its a steal, Its the sale of the f#cking century :biggrin

Good work Steve, looks you have defo got a good price on that lot :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Bloody hell Zak that is a good deal. :cool2
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Jbrebel wrote:Yep, I've been out! 1st time on the SP... :D :D :D

Been steady away tbh-the roads round here a shite in places-potholes as big as bins in places after the ice/snow 8O

The bike is great though-very impressed. The turn in and how it holds a line through a bend are brilliant.

Oh, and then there’s the acceleration :wave: It flys-very quick :D Ace-happy as a pig in poo :biggrin :biggrin
Glad you're pleased with your new bike JB, not that I expected anything else really :thumbup:
Zakalwe wrote:Now then Timbo..you know me. As a tight-fisted Irishman I can usually sniff out a good deal.

A good deal in this particular case being a brand new 4618 shock (ex demo unit, never fitted- retail price £873) + hydraulic preload adjuster (RRP £164) plus Akrapovic titanium end can and baffle (RRP £564)...

all for the princely sum of

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
£520 delivered.

Its a deal, its a steal, its the sale of the facking century :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Steve,
What a bargain you got yourself by the sounds of it, brilliant :clap: well done :thumbup:

Chris.