Dream Bike

General Bike chat
pinkyfloyd

Re: Dream Bike

Post by pinkyfloyd »

I was on the Gixxer750 before I got the storm and I was pulling around 100 - 110 up the road to Loomies when one of those KTM thingys passed me like I was going backwards. Mate up the road was doing about 150 when it passed him in the same manor. Sod that!
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

old git up the road from me was as bad as turbo billy on the collectors front- due to health probs leading to lack of work he is now flogging them off as cash requires, just punted his RC30, 1 of his cbx's (not sure which one as he had 3) BUT next to go will be the OWO1 :( . Funny how no one has added the r1000ss to the list- I know i'm going to be slated cause its a BMW but god it can shift.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

grumpyfrog wrote: .......was as bad as turbo billy on the collectors front......
"bad"...... :biggrin , like "brown" is the new "black", "bad" is the new "good" :wink:
karenvtr

Post by karenvtr »

lumpyv wrote:the black storm , the one they dont make, looks a lot meaner than the bent nosed ducati.
mmmm me too or the bmw rr beautiful :D
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Steve6088 wrote:Image

Surely the NR has got to be up there.
+ 1. Wouldn't want to leave it parked anywhere though !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "