Operation Storm-Destination Derbyshire III-7th-9th Sept 2012

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Diabolus

Re: Operation Storm-Destination Derbyshire III-7th-9th Sept

Post by Diabolus »

okay, knowing my lot on there it would be just me anyway :roll:
http://lincsrideouts.co.uk

So many MODS to do so little time to do them ! Mini bi-xenon hid projector viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30721
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

geodude wrote:
Diabolus wrote:
edds11 wrote:could be interested, maybe another storm, maybe a VFR and maybe a Versys...would they all be welcome :beer: :beer: :beer:
May I post on my forum http://www.lincsrideouts.co.uk but obviously not all vtr bikers. :?:
It's up to you really but I'd rather keep it to the one forum to be fair. It's easier to gauge how many are coming that way.
As we saw on the last Welsh trip, it is great if people invite their friends to come and join, you dont need to have a VTR, but it helps if you are all doing it through the one Forum, so we know who is comming and all the arrangements are made through a single interface. If there are too many links in the chain it can get messy and people will be turning up on the wrong day when Geo has changed the date for the 5th time :lol:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Cheeky little dig there Al, well done George on organising yet another event. Well done mate.
I may be forced to attend this event and bring along my cheeky, revealing basque for the Burlesque night. I also owe the rider of a certain Yellow bike a couple of pints of lemonade!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:Cheeky little dig there Al, well done George on organising yet another event. Well done mate.
I may be forced to attend this event and bring along my cheeky, revealing basque for the Burlesque night. I also owe the rider of a certain Yellow bike a couple of pints of lemonade!!
I am sure George was not offended, I have subjected him to my best shots of wit and wisdom over the years and he is still a mate.............he is very resilient...........he has to be to get anything organised with us lot :D

as for the thought of Kev in a Basque...............not sure if a few beers is enough to tempt me from the next pub down the road....where I will be hiding :lol: ..................Mind you if Benny has a few beers your luck may be in :beer: :thumbup:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Now there's a worrying thought, an 18stone 6'4" bloke in a Basque being chased by a Northern Dwarf* in a Rabbit suit!!
*No offence intended but anyone under 6' is officially a dwarf, I read it in a book!!!
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
edds11

Post by edds11 »

geodude wrote:
bigspanishmarty wrote:i might be up for it geo, i'd be wanting to kip in the pub tho, and i ai'nt going down the poxy M1, M11 and then cross country maybe :lol:
it would be good to meet up with you guys...... :thumbup:
Those who want to kip at the pub need to contact the pub and book it sooner rather than later. Speak to John and say George told you to phone.
edds11 wrote:could be interested, maybe another storm, maybe a VFR and maybe a Versys...would they all be welcome :beer: :beer: :beer:
Yes edds1, the more the merrier
It'll be good to meet you both :thumbup:[/quote]
sounds like 4 to me....another storm, thats 2 ( one and ANOTHER), a VFR makes 3, and a Versys, 4 in total........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:Now there's a worrying thought, an 18stone 6'4" bloke in a Basque being chased by a Northern Dwarf* in a Rabbit suit!! !!

I think I may have seen that film, or it may have been a halucination brought on by the strange yellow thing in the sky :lol:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

AMCQ46 wrote:
Kev L wrote:Now there's a worrying thought, an 18stone 6'4" bloke in a Basque being chased by a Northern Dwarf* in a Rabbit suit!! !!

I think I may have seen that film, or it may have been a halucination brought on by the strange yellow thing I ride :lol:
I sorted that out for you Al, I take it that's what you meant!!! :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:

I think I may have seen that film, or it may have been a halucination brought on by the strange yellow thing I ride :lol:
I sorted that out for you Al, I take it that's what you meant!!! :thumbup:
Good catch mate....yes, it is so fast that sometimes it warps time and distorts reality..................its OK I have now put some blue tank tape on the tail plastics [to stop the panniers rubbing] and that seems to have slowed it down enough so I can now ride places and not meet myself already comming back!
AMcQ
geodude

Post by geodude »

lol you two. You'd have to ban me to get me off this site. To many great people on it. I just wish they'd turn up at the meets instead of the usual riff-raff!! I'm kidding of course. It's because of the usual riff-raff that I keep doing it. Just need more to become the usual riff-raff. You get me?

Just heard back from John at the vic.

It will be useful to know if you are camping, staying in the pub or turning up on the day.

Let me know ASAP and i'll update the main post :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm in two minds whether to crash in the vic or buy myself a bivi and camp. Camping has it's benefits like being able smoke for one. :thumbup: What are the majority of us lot doing?

:beer: :beer: :beer:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
geodude

Post by geodude »

cybercarl wrote:I'm in two minds whether to crash in the vic or buy myself a bivi and camp. Camping has it's benefits like being able smoke for one. :thumbup: What are the majority of us lot doing?

:beer: :beer: :beer:

(:-})
I will be abusing my mother-in-laws hospitality like I did last time :thumbup:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

mr geo dude, i'm waiting for john to reply to my email about kipping in the pub. like the man from delmonte, if he says yes, i'll be there matey :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
geodude

Post by geodude »

bigspanishmarty wrote:mr geo dude, i'm waiting for john to reply to my email about kipping in the pub. like the man from delmonte, if he says yes, i'll be there matey :thumbup:

He emailed me the following earlier "hi yes if you can confirm the date and all is ok i have rooms with beds, bunkhouse, shower toilet etc, as well as camping, cheers john" :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I must confess I would prefer to kip indoors rather than carting tent etc about. :thumbup: