Fuel consumption

General Bike chat
Saintsman27

Re: Fuel consumption

Post by Saintsman27 »

Thanx to all you guys with help .. regrettably the jury is still out... :?:
and no doubt in the fullness of time of the the foreman will give his verdict..
how did the song ..go .. IM JUST REVIEWING THE SITUATION" :Fish: for a storm
Alb :wave:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Virt wrote:
lloydiecbr wrote: Wait and see it you can keep up with the flying scotch banana mobile !
Well there's at least 20 months before I could even consider taking him on, and realistically standing a chance with the advantages of my youth :P
clearly if we were running i can see how your youth would be an advantage............. but we are not, so that rules out that factor.............and then you should never underestimate the cunning and experience that comes with age :D

on the plus side 20 months is a long time and I will have forgotten by then :lol:
AMcQ
Virt

Fuel consumption

Post by Virt »

AMCQ46 wrote:[

clearly if we were running i can see how your youth would be an advantage............. but we are not, so that rules out that factor.............and then you should never underestimate the cunning and experience that comes with age :D

on the plus side 20 months is a long time and I will have forgotten by then :lol:
Oh you'd win in a running race, I find it so hard to motivate myself for exercise since I got refuse from the Navy on medical grounds :(

But my youth gives me the distinct advantage that I have a nice metabolism and weigh less than a feather, and I don't know fear of high speeds cause I have no sense :D

Exactly, can't win a race if you don't know you're racing. All very sneaky stuff
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

It's good to have fear when riding that way you stay alive and don't kill the other riders with you .

You can learn a lot from riding with al if you can keep up !
He might be old but he can shift
Virt

Post by Virt »

Oh I have a fear of bikes alright! All my friends except one, who hate bikes, love plaguing me with stories of bike accidents :lol: I'm scared of bikes, yes. Very much so, and fine with it. High speeds not so much :S
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I used to have no fear until I had my first big accident. It hurts....but now I have slipped back into the old ways but with a little fear and a bit more caution.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

sounds like a track day is needed boys:D :D :D .............., there is only so far I will go on the public road before I let the nutters go if I think they are dangerous [to me or themsleves].

Even when I raced I was already old [30], so I would only go bar to bar with people I trusted... a strange combination of self presevation and testosterone that I still have today
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

AMCQ46 wrote:sounds like a track day is needed boys:D :D :D .............., there is only so far I will go on the public road before I let the nutters go if I think they are dangerous [to me or themsleves].

Even when I raced I was already old [30], so I would only go bar to bar with people I trusted... a strange combination of self presevation and testosterone that I still have today
im up for a track day but not until i get a spare tank as im not risking the new paint .
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

sounds like a track day is needed boys:D :D :D
Nah, you'd leave me standing on a track. A race through London traffic is more like it. My bike breaths in. :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside