Oh the blueness of it all!!!

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Kev L

Re: Oh the blueness of it all!!!

Post by Kev L »

The result of a loony midlander landing a 80ish MPH wheelie into a line of gravel which peppered the front of my bike, Arai etc. stonking wheelie mind, Geo would have been proud of it!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:The result of a loony midlander landing a 80ish MPH wheelie into a line of gravel which peppered the front of my bike, Arai etc. stonking wheelie mind, Geo would have been proud of it!
:lol:
I told him today that he chipped your helmet (oh er!) and he said he was very sorry and he will never wheelie near a blue bike again....I'm pretty sure he is lying, but for about 10seconds he was feeling slightly guilty :lol:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

One of those things mate, and I enjoyed the entertainment! Great roads. Just makes me realise how over populated and legislated the South East is. There are some cracking rides but they tend to be punctuated with stretches of limited/obstructed sections.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:One of those things mate, and I enjoyed the entertainment! Great roads. Just makes me realise how over populated and legislated the South East is. There are some cracking rides but they tend to be punctuated with stretches of limited/obstructed sections.
Well don't go to Scotland! When i go back there it makes me feel that the midlands is overpopulated and legislated with all it's 50 limits!
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

New Boots & Panties -

Had some new Dunlop Sportmax qualifiers fitted to my freshly powder coated six spokes. Fitted the rear wheel -

The front needs a bit of fettling before fitting. I have custom made spacers, thanks to Mark (GL_S_R, who is a God amongst men!!!), which I, being a Richard, have specified 2mm oversize. I therefore need to get them shaved by a mm each side. Does look nice though -

Bonus points for the name of the artist who released an album with the title the same as the sub heading of this post?
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

the wheels look fantastic mate, and you're right about mark..... :thumbup:
I will say the discs are letting it down a little, time to get some nice armstrongs or galfers..... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Ian dury .

Looks very nice Kevin :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good effort Lloydie, but finish it off boy!! Full answer please? :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

and the blockheads

looks bluetiful :thumbup:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Well done that man take a gold star and house point! You are the one I expected to be all over that question given your age!! :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Looking as sweet as ever mate. How you getting on with the Abba front lift stand?

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's a real bonus for working unhindered on either end of the bike. I had it up on front and rear paddock stands initially and when i found the issues with the front wheel I transferred it onto the Abba stand with front lift with no problem at all, so pretty impressed overall. :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

it helps if you have rear bobbins tho.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I may have a suggestion for you on Monday chap :wink:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:I may have a suggestion for you on Monday chap :wink:
cool, i'll probably be in the cab tho mate, as it depends whether I can get the forks swapped over and the bike mot'd on Monday morning.... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!