Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

Rider on a Storm

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by Rider on a Storm »

lofty690 wrote:hi , could i join the bandwagon for a set of manuals ? cheers tony ..
Hi Tony, can sort you out with a set near the end of the week if thats ok, my brother in law's dad passed away so I wont be able to get ccts out until about thursday or friday, e-mail me on thomastreacy1@eircom.net and I will reply when available, all the best
Tray
lofty690

Post by lofty690 »

thanks tray will do ...
Rider on a Storm

just to let ye guys that have pm'ed me that I will have new ccts ready for posting next week, tks for all the mail and apoligies to anyone for delays, been in a bit of a jam this week, in case i didnt reply to anyone please re-send your mails and I will get back to you asap.
Tray
Rider on a Storm

FirestormMike wrote:Stuck details of your work on another forum Tray, just in case anyone else needs cct's. :thumbup:
Cheers Mike :thumbup: , had some mail askin if ccts would fit some other hondas but havent followed it up, I posted one set on ebay some months ago and they were snapped up. To date i've been busy keepin just vtr.org members supplied and also some superhawk members in the states. Since I got all the advice and pointers from this site it will remain my first preference and will keep price as low as possible for site members. I hope to make it to storm weekend in Wales this year and meet up with some of ye guys :beer:
Tray
Rider on a Storm

FirestormMike wrote:I think they're very similar to CBR600 ccts. Same concept anyway, so if you got a dimension you could go into business as the cct man. :)

:lol: if only, its just one of those things that snowballed as FireStorm owners felt a bit let down by OEM's
Tray
bigrich

Post by bigrich »

the time has come for me to purchase some of your lovely shiny manuals!

do you have any available at the moment and how much in sterling delivered?
Honda Britain 50th anniversary storm (26 of 50)
Carbon Hugger
Carbon undertray
Carbon LED indicators
Clear LED rear light
Shark Skinz Bellypan
Harris RearSets
Ohlins Steering Damper
Proflex suspension
Remus high level carbon cans/micron stubbys
Badassbazz

Post by Badassbazz »

hi, can i buy a pair too when they are ready. cheers Barry
Rider on a Storm

bigrich wrote:the time has come for me to purchase some of your lovely shiny manuals!

B/R have new stock next week. 45 euro a set incl p&p, 50 registered post with tracking number sent day of postage. I recommend registered post as it covers both you and me in case of loss
Tray
bigrich

Post by bigrich »

Cheers, can you pm me details on how you want payment and I will send over my address, will go for registered for the extra fiver
Honda Britain 50th anniversary storm (26 of 50)
Carbon Hugger
Carbon undertray
Carbon LED indicators
Clear LED rear light
Shark Skinz Bellypan
Harris RearSets
Ohlins Steering Damper
Proflex suspension
Remus high level carbon cans/micron stubbys
geodude

Post by geodude »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
bigrich wrote:the time has come for me to purchase some of your lovely shiny manuals!

B/R have new stock next week. 45 euro a set incl p&p, 50 registered post with tracking number sent day of postage. I recommend registered post as it covers both you and me in case of loss
I would like some please Rider on a Storm with registered post. PM me with whatever you need me to do :)
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

i would like some please Rider on a Storm with registered post. PM me with whatever you need me to do
same here please
Rider on a Storm

Cheers guys, have a small bit of work to finish them, I will get back to ye this week with details :thumbup: :thumbup:
Tray
Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

I'll take a set, recorded delivery, if you can pm me the payment details. :thumbup:
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
Rider on a Storm

Good evening all, i got a good few enquires last week and just to let everyone who pm I have enough sets just finished.I got delayed because I got 10 extra sets together to have in stock. I have to get them polished and this will be done tomorrow afternoon and on sat / sun (there goes the weekend :lol:) but I dont want to dissapoint anyone, dont worry if I havnt pm back as I have kept all mail sent and will pm members back before Monday. :thumbup:
Tray
geodude

Post by geodude »

Rider on a Storm wrote:Good evening all, i got a good few enquires last week and just to let everyone who pm I have enough sets just finished.I got delayed because I got 10 extra sets together to have in stock. I have to get them polished and this will be done tomorrow afternoon and on sat / sun (there goes the weekend :lol:) but I dont want to dissapoint anyone, dont worry if I havnt pm back as I have kept all mail sent and will pm members back before Monday. :thumbup:
:thumbup: Top man :)
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories