Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Sound good to me :lol:
MDJ

Meet 26/27

Post by MDJ »

Yes it does sound good to me too. Will see what the finances are like at the end of the month, will prolly have to camp but ya! Make sure I have camera ready...

Any other "southern softies" going from London/Surrey ish area and does anyone know if a twisty road route if reasonably possible?
RAINMAKER

FAO IGGY

Post by RAINMAKER »

Hi there, Are Camping it up or B&B, if you are B&B can you Book me a room at same time, would make sense if we ride up together to stay at same place. Ta, Paul Williamson.
simon t

Post by simon t »

Event is now in Vic diary. They have a busy day on the Sunday as they are running the bar/food/bands at the local carnival. Anyone wanting camping and/or breakfast should register their interest now, to give them an incentive to keep a couple of staff on in the morning.

For those too old or soft to camp (that'll be me then) I'll try and negotiate a group rate for the hotel/b&b so don't book yet.

Simon
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Simon T. Hey that would be cool, cut out a lot of hassle.
iggy1966

Re: FAO IGGY

Post by iggy1966 »

nhr22259 wrote:Hi there, Are Camping it up or B&B, if you are B&B can you Book me a room at same time, would make sense if we ride up together to stay at same place. Ta, Paul Williamson.
Will do mate, I'll wait for Simon to see if he can get a discount then go from there. Let you know.

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
curly

Post by curly »

Iggy,
Yes i am still going, i'll meet up and ride there together with Paul from Hull. Are you camping or hotel? I haven't sorted anything out yet.
Curly
Hooner

Post by Hooner »

BUGGER...BUGGER...BLAST..... :x :mad2

I`m in Assen for the GP that weekend......... :biggrin

you`ll all have to post lots of pictures....... :sad2
Ride it like ya stole it !
EggShellBlond

Post by EggShellBlond »

Hi all,

Simon do we need to book in for camping at The Vic , or do we just turn up ? I was in there recently , and I think they need to know numbers soon ?

Also , for those that have not done so , please go to

http://www.crossbow-calenders.com/model comp.htm

and vote for " our " girl , as she's lagging behind a bit! She's a lovely girl , and apparently there's a bit of bitching going on behind the scenes

Cheers for now

Stu ( Billy Nomates of the Cat&fiddle :cry: )
If a job's worth doing..........It's worth paying someone to do it properly
simon t

Post by simon t »

Just turning up should be OK, as they don't have any other rideouts. However they will busy doing the local carnival on Sunday. Normally they close the pub that day, so an idea of numbers needing breakfast etc. may persuade them to put some staff on. Come on Stormers, show your hand!

The hotel isn't offering any discounts other than weekend ones at the moment. Dunno how much in demand rooms will be that w/e. There is European Touring Cars at Donington - no way as big as when the bike meets are on. :D

Sorry Stu, hang gliding on Sunday, so couldn't make Cat n Fiddle.
RAINMAKER

meet up

Post by RAINMAKER »

Curly, where do you suggest meeting, Humber Bridge ? Paul
curly

Post by curly »

Hi Paul,
Humber Bridge is good for me, we can arrange a time nearer the date.

Curly
tintin69

hello new member here

Post by tintin69 »

helllo everyone only just sussed this pc lark out been readin all youre notes sounds good only just heard about the vic pub but will start havin a blast down there im from rotherham area south yorks only an hour away from vic i bet will start goin on some of your rides might even make it down on the 27 as i just get back from the caribean that mornin so will try sleep on plane prevent jet lag lol then hopefully will meet some of you down there oh and how do i stick a pic to the left of screen?please help bye for now
tintin69

sussed the pic

Post by tintin69 »

sussed pic nevermind told you i wa :P 8O s new at this stuff
louder the better by arrow
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Just Booked Into the Hermitage :P
I hope what you guys call "Staggering Distance" is the same as what I call Staggering distance :wink:
Asked the missis last night(timing is everything :wink: ) and she said "Oh No dear. Thanks for inviting me. You go on your own. You know thats not really my thing"
What a little Gem. Looks like you'll have to put up with me again on this one :lol:

Pete.l