I cannot express my anger at this.

General Bike chat
lumpyv

Re: I cannot express my anger at this.

Post by lumpyv »

I think he should have squashed a few more of the morons. and im a pacifist.
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
playerone

Post by playerone »

15 "bikers" arrests, 55 bikes siezed and 68 summons issued is a good start.......
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

playerone wrote: is a good start.......
I agree........ :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

agentpineapple wrote:
playerone wrote: is a good start.......
I agree........ :thumbup:
+1
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

A little more info on what type of "bikers" these hoolies really are.....

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-fo ... 36/@orlove
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

what is it with these silly chrome crash helmets..... :sick:
as I said before, mob mentality... :thumbdown:
lets hope the vanity of the biker taking the video, ends up getting the law breakers arrested... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Glad the cops have done something, pity the guy got his face slashed up.

Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.
3 out of 5 people are not the other 2.
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

A report from a NY truck driver regarding the matter.
Michael Xavier Kaulbach As a trucker that would deliver in north jersey and New York I am familiar with these gangs. I can hopefully clarify a few things. First the initial "accident" is part of a game they play. They ride in a huge group and will operate together to slow down traffic. Next they pick out high end vehicles targeting people with families in them, the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a "brake check" and stop suddenly in front of the target vehicle causing a minor bump. In some cases they will just roll back into their target vehicle. They will then mob the vehicle demanding money and or begin attacking the person inside. It is their practice to also slash the tires to prevent the vehicle from escaping. Truckers are well aware of them and are advised not to stop. You can clearly see in the video how they are well practiced in this style of attack. The police in NY have backed off them after an officer ran one down using his vehicle a few months back. The video was all over the net so I advise you to check it out. These "bikers" ride dirt bikes and sport bikes very few of which are street legal and even fewer have plates. They run red lights, stop signs, and have no regard for the law. If you are ever in this situation do not stop, immediately call the police and do whatever you have to to keep them from boxing you in. NEVER leave the scene of an accident if you are not under direct threat!!! Only run if you have no other choice, and again immediately call the police. This is not rare by any means, the only reason this incident got any attention is because of the helmet cam video being posted on the net. If you see anyone in this situation, call the police. Make no mistake confusing these punks with true bikers. You will rarely if ever see a member of these gangs on a Harley. Do not for a minute blame true bikers for this kind of behavior. Bikers like those involved in the 2 million Bikers to DC Rally are American Patriots and would be among the first to come to your aid. A final note, always be aware of motorcycles and share the road. Check your mirrors and don't ride anyone's bumper, motorcycles have a much smaller profile then a car and are harder to see.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Wow thanks for posting that, it's good to get a reality check from a member of the public that works and uses the roads all the time, rather than media edited and controlled. So this happens all the time and it looks like the cops fear them and have lost control. It will be interesting to see how these incidents are dealt with in the future. It kinda reminds me of the story of Robin hood and his merry men accept I doubt they give anything to the poor and are just out for themselves.

If I was the mayor of New York or whoever has the authority rather than fear them because one has been run over in the past, go out with intentions of running them over or shooting them. They are basically an army invading and should be stopped no matter what. If they are allowed to get away with it then it will continue and breed more. The cops knew they where going to be about so why did they not put road blocks out on all the major roads in and out and around New York. If they don't have the manpower then get the Army/home guard in to help. Surly an eye in the sky can cover a large area, spot them and send troops out.

After watching all those videos Hawk posted the link to of the YouTube clips they didn't want us to see, I can't believe they covered that distance without passing a patrol car or knowone phoned the cops to notify them them. And if they did where were they, eating doughnuts and drinking coffee. 8O What are members of the public supposed to do if the authorities are going to turn a blind eye until after the incident. It seems to me that if the authorities are not prepared to do something then the public need to get large vigilante groups together to help track them down and protect the public a bit like the guardian angels on the New York subway. Go in armed, don't wombles about and just take them out. I think that would give the right message and stop them breeding.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Interestingly, its a very different thread on American Bike forums, they seem to know all about it, or these types of knuckle draggers.

Its basically a "Car Jacking"..... When i went to trade school 25 years ago, these muscle car thugs used to do a very similar thing.
They would buy a cheap foam 6 can esky thing and sit it out on the road, the first car that run over it, they would follow and demand money for it, clearly a lot more money that what a 6 can foam esky is worth.

Some people are just low in gene pool i guess.
Its probably easy money for these guys and they can get away with ease, no rego, helmet on......
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

what is a "foam 6 can esky" ??
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Police Officer riding undercover with the group

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... r/2925717/

Well well well..... who would have thought.
Just shows the fear and danger the RR driver must have felt.... Even the Cop didn't want to come forward and do his job!
Last edited by Salty Dog on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

lumpyv wrote:what is a "foam 6 can esky" ??
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

Salty Dog wrote:
lumpyv wrote:what is a "foam 6 can esky" ??
+1 ahhh so thats it! :thumbup: :beer:
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Somewhere to keep the tinnies cold. :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside