anyone in north wales or leeds? need some help

General Biker Banter
TonyW650

Re: anyone in north wales or leeds? need some help

Post by TonyW650 »

Well She has made contact, with my sister still totally blanking me.
here what was said between them on facebook: Karen being the ex, linda being my sister.
Karen.
4:55pm
I cant appologise enough for you having been dragged into the mess. I will try not to let it affect you from my end.xx
Linda.
That's fine. He is actually doing ok. He feels stupid and mislead for thinking you were coming back. He is thinking of moving house now and hense the email about your stuff. I think it would just be best if you both make a clean break - he can then move on and deal with everything else in his life.
Karen.
I can understand that he wants to move. his e mail is a bit shitty considering i am on 14 hr nights and he kept me awake ALL day on tues, and we resolved tons of stuff which he has now gone back on. I do 13 days on and 1 day off- in that one day i have to sleep from the nightshift. i physically cannot do all the sleep drive collect(get fecked about by him /dad) and drive again in the one day- i would die on the motorway on way back. we resolved all this too in that i would make an agreed day and time after the season ends (approx 12th Dec.) to do all this to which he agreed on Tues. I get he is angry and its not what he wants to hear but i kept telling him it was over and i was leaving he just chose not to hear it or remember it.
Linda.
Ok, why dont you suggest a date and I will speak to him and try and get it confirmed. I think he just needs to get something firm arranged so he can move on. He is talking about moving out of the house and into somewhere smaller and more managable for his back - he is talking about getting this done before xmas. So I suspect he doesnt want to have to think about storing your stuff as well. The letter was direct but that was the advise of the police as he went to see them about what his rights are when it comes to asking you to take your stuff out or him disposing of it. Again, from what he has said to dad and I, he isnt trying to be alkward he just wants to move on and get his life sorted !

she kept teeling me it was over and she was leaving, then why come back and stay the night on wednesday and thursday and why tell one of her friends not to say anything to me that it was over!
my sister is of the opinion that she thinks shes hard done by and she dont like the way I'm now being firm with her.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Stay strong mate and don't give in to her.

Women have a special way of turning themselves into the hard done by ones.

I think you have done exactly the correct thing and stick to your guns.

I'm sure your life is difficult at the moment don't let her tell you her life is harder cause she is busy at work.

J
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
Xenocide

Post by Xenocide »

Keep strong. It'll get itself sorted out eventually :).

You're a good bloke and don't deserve any of this. Really wish I was closer so I could help even stop by for a brew or something. :)
'98 VTR (Red - the quickest)
'94 KTM LC4 400e
'69 Land Rover S2 Lightweight
Trowbridge & Surrounding Areas Lawn Mower Servicing & Repairs
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Xenocide wrote:Keep strong. It'll get itself sorted out eventually :).

You're a good bloke and don't deserve any of this. Really wish I was closer so I could help even stop by for a brew or something. :)
+1
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Jazzscot wrote:Women have a special way of turning themselves into the hard done by ones.
+1 my ex has now convinced everyone, inlcuding the kids which makes my blood boil as they now have taken sides, that I had been planning to leave for ages, had another woman and was seen with her one lunchtime - all baldrocks. Forgot to say she spent wombles years telling me what a nob I was, pointing out my flaws, being a control freak, ignoring me and trying to extinguish all my interests. All whilst I went to work while she wombles around doing a bit here and there blah blah and putting me on the list of priorities about eight places below the wombles goldfish! Rant over.
Xenocide wrote:Keep strong. It'll get itself sorted out eventually :).

+2 I ignore her and look forward. Virtual brew or beer sent down the wires!
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

it is amazing what women do and the worlds they live in.
mine saw a weakness in me, my generous and willing to help and put people before myself nature and used it against me.

Its just amazing, but oh well trying to sort out my sh1t now and want to move down to Portsmouth area around my kids.
sort my back out and get life on track again, its toughened me up and I wont be walked over again
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

if on the way to Pompey you pass by here, pop in :thumbup:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

hi tony, dont know if you have had the meet up yet but if you havent, and i dont want to be crude here, be carefull not to get drawn into having sex with her.

as soon as you do that, and you might be tempted, you have to start the splitting up process again?!

mate of mine has been trying to get rid of a crazy girlfriend for about 2 years- he keeps seeing her when he,s bored or pissed (or she is) they end up bumping uglies and he,s back where he started ! i,ve been caught like that myself

good luck :thumbup: :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

It's nealy bonfire night mate, burn the wombles lot!

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

TonyW650 wrote:it is amazing what women do and the worlds they live in.
mine saw a weakness in me, my generous and willing to help and put people before myself nature and used it against me.

Its just amazing, but oh well trying to sort out my sh1t now and want to move down to Portsmouth area around my kids.
sort my back out and get life on track again, its toughened me up and I wont be walked over again
Mate I have to ask the same question sometimes myself with some people, I work in Fords and night shift is mandatory, but the amount of women who leave husband or shag behind his back and then say its because he does a nightshift once every other to three weeks, and they felt neglected and lonely.

Idiots.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

[quote="seb421"]It's nealy bonfire night mate, burn the ferking lot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
be strong tony, where abouts do you live buddy?
your doing the right thing, infact your better than me, i would have just thrown her stuff in a tip. did you get your car back?
and i think shes out of order, that she can't take a day off of work to sort all her possesions out, she must have a bloody good job, what is her job description?
cruel twisted dominatrix or something?
hence how you got the back back :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's nealy bonfire night mate, burn the ferking lot!
Yes and sussex bonfires are some of the best. :D Maybe get a box of rookies (Blue ones not the Red) under the lot and they will go up with a nice big bang. :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
seb421 wrote:It's nealy bonfire night mate, burn the ferking lot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
be strong tony, where abouts do you live buddy?
your doing the right thing, infact your better than me, i would have just thrown her stuff in a tip. did you get your car back?
and i think shes out of order, that she can't take a day off of work to sort all her possesions out, she must have a bloody good job, what is her job description?
cruel twisted dominatrix or somet
hence how you got the back back :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
I like cruel twisted dominatrix or something lol

I'm down in kent Ashford. I'm just getting on with it as otherwise I think I may go insane, stuck at home with back playing up on a daily basis.

I'm not going to let her get the better of me, and I dont think she likes the fact that I have dug my heels in, think she was expecting me to roll over and capitchulate and I dont think she likes it.
We aint met up yet to discuss whats happening with everything else. and I'm not waiting until second week in december for her to collect her stuff and I'm not letting any one else collect it on her behalf unless they turn up with my stuff and cash in their hands.

She works on the mpv's they are a railway special unit that cleans the rails applies a conductive paste and blows leaves away, or can be set up for de-icing, now I believe she is working for a company called WeedFree and if she is she is either in Kent, sussex or Wessex(dorst) the thing about Leeds and Wales may have all been a load of CRAP to throw everyone of the sent.
Just seems interesting that Her profile on Plenty Of Fish says she is In canterbury kent, and that could go along with something she told one of her friends "I'm closer than you think, will give you a shout when the coast is clear and Ive got rid of tony" problem is that friend thinks I'm ok and told me everything she had said.

I'm not like that to burn her stuff, dont get me wrong a few things have crossed my mind as to what to do with it,(piss on it, sh1t on it, whip my elbow with it stuff like that) but my only option is to use it as a bargain chip to get my stuff back.

And she has still not contacted me, she spoke to my sister on face book but the way this is going the 14 days are going to be up and I'm going to f**k her stuff off out of it, she should have though about things before she left, like not leading me up the garden path and told the truth, in lieing to me she has got my back up and I'm one of these people you dont wrong as I will do everything I can to f**k you off, P*** you off etc..... as I say I dont think she was expecting me to stand my ground and its shocked her.

She turns up with out telling me I will say go away, refer to e-mail and give me notice, she turns up when I have my kids her she'll get told the same thing, and to be honest if I do let it slide until after December 12th she wont be getting her stuff then as I will be getting sorted for Christmas, shes going to have to work around me now not the other way around.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

She turns up with out telling me I will say go away, refer to e-mail and give me notice, she turns up when I have my kids her she'll get told the same thing, and to be honest if I do let it slide until after December 12th she wont be getting her stuff then as I will be getting sorted for Christmas, shes going to have to work around me now not the other way around.

thats what we want to hear tony, it sound might silly but she will respect you more when you take that stance, she might not like it because it sounds like she's used to getting it her own way, theres a lot to be said for treat em mean keep em keen.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

hey guys, got this from Ex today.
I am unable to act upon your request within the time frame you mention due to the constraints of my contract of employment, namely 13 shifts on and one day off.
Something which you are very aware of, as it is the same employment as this time last year during my relationship with you.
This does not, however, mean that i am un willing to return your key or to collect the remainder of my belongings.
The contract is expected to last until approx 15th Dec.2012 but this has yet to be confirmed by network rail.
Upon receiving confirmation of expected duration of contract i shall in form you of the date from which i will be available to fulfill your request and will then happily negotiate a date for before the 20th Dec 2012 for this to be accomplished. Until such time i am not prepared to return the key by post but shall do so willingly in person on the day.
Once the day and time have been agreed I will arrange and pay for suitable transport and assistance, this will minimise the amount of time which i will have available to accomplish said task at either your or your fathers address. As such any delay or deviation will cause extra expense beyond that which I am willing to pay. Such extra expense will be invoiced to yourself and or your father.
I shall, in the meantime, re pay the £*** lent to me. This will be done via electronic direct transfer to your Nationwide bank account.
Also I am willing, as previously discussed, to pay for the upkeep of the 2 cats until I am able to furnish them with a permanent home. This will be paid at £5.00 per week and will also be made as an electronic direct transfer to your Nationwide bank account.
In order to accomplish I will need, by return, the details of said Nationwide account for payment to be made.

Well its a start. If she tries and bills me for it taking longer than she thinks I'll counter charge with a storage charge, 2 can play at that sort of game.
That counter charge will be £14-18 pounds a day, phone yellow self store up and thats their uncontracted day rate for storage.
I can see it talking longer than she thinks as most of her stuff is in my loft, its mixed in with my stuff so she will have to sort it out, I cant been struggling to walk last few days let alone get in my loft.
And the amount of stuff in the garden is going to take her a while and she has got to work around the Storm which is all locked up and Sorn'd, I'm not putting it out on road I know what my luck is like lol

And it could be a bit academic if I get evicted from here, as still no word from my employer on whats happening.
And there was never anything said about up keep of cats so thats new.
if she leaves it until the very last day which is the 20th of Dec I'm ment to have the kids at that point, she aint coming in and upsetting my children.
if she wants stuff like the microwave she can go whistle, when she moved in she gave mine away and replaced it with hers, I'm not willing to let her take that on the grounds that I'm on a lower income than she is I cant afford to replace it.
going to ask for a list of stuff she wants
Last edited by TonyW650 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.