Muslim Intergration??

General Biker Banter
Richy85

Re: Muslim Intergration??

Post by Richy85 »

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Where and whom would you target with napalm as retribution? Paris? Pakistan? Mecca? Luton?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Being a total atheist. I still think 90% hide behind the "Religion" tag. When that soldier Lee Rigby was killed the cops should have Shot those responsible dead in the street. It sends a message. Anyone brandishing a gun, fake or not, shoot them Dead in the street.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

bigtwinthing wrote:Being a total atheist. I still think 90% hide behind the "Religion" tag. When that soldier Lee Rigby was killed the cops should have Shot those responsible dead in the street. It sends a message. Anyone brandishing a gun, fake or not, shoot them Dead in the street.
+1 on that one lad.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

fabiostar wrote:BOOM problem sorted

yes I agree but this government is far to soft and america are not doing this so Britain won't follow
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

Wicky wrote:Where and whom would you target with napalm as retribution? Paris? Pakistan? Mecca? Luton?
Pakistan Mecca and just deport from Luton
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Good article that Salty, especially liked this bit:

We cannot be scared into silence or intimidated into self-blame; the problem lies with radical Islam not our Western democratic societies.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Virt

Post by Virt »

If it makes you feel any better, apparently AMCQ and I (maybe a few others?) have now become muslims overnight!

[youtube][/youtube]
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

technically I am in solihull, but i can be an atheist muslim from here
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

AMCQ46 wrote:technically I am in solihull, but i can be an atheist muslim from here
We're in this together, whether you like it or not :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Wicky wrote:Where and whom would you target with napalm as retribution? Paris? Pakistan? Mecca? Luton?
hungary.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

lumpyv wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:a small positive was the conviction of old hook hands in the usa....http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30754959
i can't remember if his wife is still living in a nice big house paid for by the uk tax payers, or she's been moved to a smaller property.
it would be a crying shame if hooky was to fall foul of a prison altercation...... :wink:

yeah I saw this and thought good job, I think life means life in the US. also I don't think he will be getting access to an open university degree course so he work out all the loopholes like he would over here.

best bit of news in a very dismal week.
No, sadly a life sentence in the US doesn't always mean a life sentence. The US is composed of 50 states that are run with their own code of justice that is subject to national Constitutional rule. There are no strict federal guidelines for sentencing. Sometimes a life sentence can be 30 years or less. It depends on which state the crime was committed.

There is a problem with putting these guys in the prison general population. Prison is full of Muslim converts. This goes hand in hand with prison gangs of one strip or another.These guys go to prison for life and preach their hate to inmate who are getting out. It's like a incubator for radical Islam.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

life should mean life. as in keep them locked up until they die and they can talk to whoever they want inside cause thats as far as they go...
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote:
hungary.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
this isn't a food thread Marty :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Big_Jim59

Post by Big_Jim59 »

fabiostar wrote:life should mean life. as in keep them locked up until they die and they can talk to whoever they want inside cause thats as far as they go...
Yep, The only way you leave is in a box. There are some really bad people out there.
Motorcycling is a tool with which you can accomplish something meaningful in your life. It is an art." Theresa Wallach