Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

MacV2

Re: Final Chance Meet up with Jamie.DATE CHANGE

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:See you Sunday!

:D

:thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Sorry fellas I'm not going to make it :( funds are rather tight at the mo :thumbdown:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Ckennedy wrote:Sorry fellas I'm not going to make it :( funds are rather tight at the mo :thumbdown:
+1 have a great day guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

cybercarl wrote:Sorry guys I'm going to have to give this a miss. My body is just not up to it. I don't know what's wrong with me, apart form un-fittness. I struggled to ride the bike to Martys and back today 8O The cold in the bones don't help but jeez I have never had this problem before, not to this extent. I feel like I have done something to the muscles in my thighs and can hardly get my legs up on the pegs and when I do it's like I have torn a muscle. I was standing over his bike working on it and my legs where shaking. I'm not feeling good. :( :(

(:-})
Hey no worries Carl, sorry to hear you're not feeling great, plenty of relaxation and gentle excersise might help.
tony.mon wrote:See you Sunday!

:D
Sweet :thumbup:
bigtwinthing wrote:
MacV2 wrote:Right anyone planning on joining in on this ?

Sunday the 1st of March...NEXT Sunday...

I will head to the Brentwood services just of the M25/A12 Junction 28... 09.30 hrs ish...Aim to leave 10.30 at the latest... So can you let me know If I will be meeting any of you there or will I be wasting my time standing around in the cold...??

If you are coming along let me know please... :thumbup:

I say services it's a tea hut next to a petrol station... :lol:

Carl ?

Marty ?

postcode please!!!
lloydie wrote:
Ckennedy wrote:Sorry fellas I'm not going to make it :( funds are rather tight at the mo :thumbdown:
+1 have a great day guys

Be good to see ya mate, it's a fair old trip from yours so I understand if you can't make it.
Jamie :wave:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

lloydie wrote:
+1 have a great day guys

No worries lads, have to catch up when I get back :thumbup:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

I know a little route not far from my house, it's quite short but there's a connecting route at the end where we can decide weather to carry on riding or stop for food at a pub.

The forecast isn't great, but hopefully there's a chance it'll be dry :)
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Jamoi wrote:I know a little route not far from my house, it's quite short but there's a connecting route at the end where we can decide weather to carry on riding or stop for food at a pub.

Well not decorating but the Plasterers are with me Sat and Sun so sadly can't make it. Have a great ride out guys.Jamie see you when you get back.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
adyf

Post by adyf »

I'm sure you will have an amazing time over in kiwi land but would still like to wish you good luck buddy, rock on dude,ady.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Jamoi wrote:I know a little route not far from my house, it's quite short but there's a connecting route at the end where we can decide weather to carry on riding or stop for food at a pub.

Well not decorating but the Plasterers are with me Sat and Sun so sadly can't make it. Have a great ride out guys.Jamie see you when you get back.
No problem Paul, ferry trip 2016 has my name on it :)
adyf wrote:I'm sure you will have an amazing time over in kiwi land but would still like to wish you good luck buddy, rock on dude,ady.
Ahh cheers Ady, rock on dude. See you soon
darrenmartin

Post by darrenmartin »

Hi guys, have i missed the "Jamie" meet? .......im confused :? and no it dosnt take much :lol:
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

darrenmartin wrote:Hi guys, have i missed the "Jamie" meet? .......im confused :? and no it dosnt take much :lol:
That's Orange Riders for Ya.

Its tomorrow Darren so you haven't missed it yet...Unless your reading this on Monday in which case you have ... :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Well that was fun... :thumbup:

Just got in about a 180 mile day in total.

Me, Tony, Marty & Magnum represented the forum, what Jamie didn't know was that Magnum had set up a secret Farcepoop page so whilst 3 of them met up with us at Brentwood another 15 or so turned up at his house...He was expecting just me to turn up... :lol: :lol:

Had a bit of a hoon & then stopped for a coffee, more hooning then a smoke break & a final decision weather to carry on or split for home.

The split for home choice was made & off we set with the split being at the first roundabout we encountered...

Which is where we lost Tony who zigged right when he should have zagged left...

He txt us to let us know he was heading home once he had realised the error of his way (zigg...)

Anyway I had fun & thought it was a fitting send off for Jamie & with luck he will have a great time, find a job get hitched & settle permanently out there & then we wont have to put up with him any more... :lol: :lol: :lol:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I told Jamie that i'll keep an eye on his mum whilst he was away (by that I mean hiding in her wardrobe.....mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!)
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:I told Jamie that i'll keep an eye on his mum whilst he was away (by that I mean hiding in her wardrobe.....mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!)
That's one fecking big wardrobe then... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

MacV2 wrote:Well that was fun... :thumbup:

Just got in about a 180 mile day in total.

Me, Tony, Marty & Magnum represented the forum, what Jamie didn't know was that Magnum had set up a secret Farcepoop page so whilst 3 of them met up with us at Brentwood another 15 or so turned up at his house...He was expecting just me to turn up... :lol: :lol:

Had a bit of a hoon & then stopped for a coffee, more hooning then a smoke break & a final decision weather to carry on or split for home.

The split for home choice was made & off we set with the split being at the first roundabout we encountered...

Which is where we lost Tony who zigged right when he should have zagged left...

He txt us to let us know he was heading home once he had realised the error of his way (zigg...)

Anyway I had fun & thought it was a fitting send off for Jamie & with luck he will have a great time, find a job get hitched & settle permanently out there & then we wont have to put up with him any more... :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a surprise!! Thankyou so much for all the arranging and logistics in the run up to today, after reading some of the secret facebook posts I can see how much effort went in to the ride today.

Was fantastic to see you guys, really great effort. The 20 odd bikes outside was a welcome sight and my neighbour even sent me a message saying how she loves seeing all the bikes and how it brings a bit of life into the street.

Thanks for the book too Mac.

You guys are absolute legends :clap:

agentpineapple wrote:I told Jamie that i'll keep an eye on his mum whilst he was away (by that I mean hiding in her wardrobe.....mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!)
Hahaha you've got her worried now!
MacV2 wrote:
That's one fecking big wardrobe then... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol you bugger :lol: