K & S motorcycles..Preston..praise

Best deals in town
Drac

K & S motorcycles..Preston..praise

Post by Drac »

Well ok for those that know the area..Lostock Hall.

I have allways been dubious about recomending places..just in case anything goes tits up and i get the blame-)

Chris( the boss) and Lee are top blokes..excellent work, and will put hours in over a problem you have and even make you a cuppa despite being worked to death.

They also have a bodywork/paint guy there called Mario..all sorts of stuff..his plastic welding is top notch.

Only cautionary note is they are allways busy ( but i did hear him (chris) mention he was not going to do any more bloody scooters)..and as my bike isnt my only transport time wasnt a problem..but im pretty sure he could do fast turn arounds if it was neccesary

they do MOT's too.

you want it, they will get it or offer advice on what will look better/ be better.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Is that the place just off the dual carriageway near B&Q?

Seen signs for it but never called in. Might be handy come MOT time as it's only a couple of miles away.
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
Drac

Post by Drac »

yup, from Lostock lane..over the roundabout, turn right into Sherdely Road, go to the end..turn left..then right. You can't see their workshops as its in the old mill bit and have to do a chicane to the left ...but if its open they will generally have a bike or two outside and loads inside.