want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Good grief lad...see what ya mean about the pies lol xxxxxxx
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Yea Tim, at last!

Fine figure of a man (or several 8O ) Can't say we weren't warned though!

I see you have the obligatory CN bag - even if you hadn't said where the photos were taken, it'd be a safe bet on the bike Show.

See what you mean about the eye candy - always liked the Micron & BSH stands myself :wink:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Talking of totty it was old mutton that showed up at Donny on Monday, not that Kwacker class of lady. Still wouldn't have turn any of them down, missus not into threes up though :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Timbo wrote:
Beamish wrote:Talking of totty it was old mutton that showed up at Donny on Monday, not that Kwacker class of lady. Still wouldn't have turn any of them down, missus not into threes up though :cry:
Well toss the missus to one side and fill yer boots lad!! :)

quote]

Can't, I am a bit mad so I would be on my own for ever! Who is going to laugh at my shi* jokes then?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Hankie

Post by Hankie »

Hey Timbo, in that 3rd pic down we can't actually see where your left hand is... would that account for the grin?

Chris
pariah

Post by pariah »

wow timbo, I can see why yh dont tell us about yh sisters. Weel lets face it we would all be spending a great deal of time at yours. :D :D :D
andy c

Post by andy c »

Now i know why we both like ZRX1200's
you could be my brother